+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi. I applied 12:28 IG Stream. haven't received AOR yet.
today I called IRCC and have temporary number. Anyone know how long can I expect AOR after having temporary number? anyone has experienced this before?
Thanks in advance
I received my temporary number bout 3 weeks ago and still can’t link….. 9.18am PST no mistakes IG stream

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Thank you for highlighting this! I worked alongside immigration officers in the UK. If the Canadian process is anything like that then the officers are literally given a caseload of files that they can work through at their own pace BUT with a deadline. Unfortunately we do not have a deadline as to when TR to PR applications need to be processed. But officers are probably picking and choosing which cases to work on in no particular order, as long as they are completed by the deadline. This is why I think we need to stop comparing and focusing on the times applications were submitted. Officers are probably just doing the easiest and less complicated applications first.
This makes the most sense of everything. I think Plender was probably assigned the same officer as me - we both submitted at 9:18am PST and both waiting, so we're probably right next to each other in application number! Oh well - it is what it is

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hi Folks, I’d like to provide you support and answer to your queries as I know some of you may still have questions related to their application after the submission.

I am not a legal representative and/or lawyer, but has been dealing with various immigration related programs. I have a keen interest in immigration.

Looking forward to your questions. Thank you!
Hello JHopkins,
Thank you for your offer to help us.
May I ask a question? I am an applicant for International Graduate stream.

I made a mistake on Schedule A Q6-d, visa refusal in the past. I checked No though I should have checked Yes. So I sent a webform to ask temporary application number to submit another Schedule A, because I have not received AoR.

And then I received a reply like below:

>We have added a note to your file to inform the responsible office of your request to update the information in your application. They will contact you at a later date and provide you with specific instructions on how to submit the documents related to your request. <
>Therefore, please do not send additional documentation unless specifically requested by a processing officer or if you received an acknowledgement of reception (AOR) with an application number. <

Does it mean that IRCC can track an application even before assigning Application Number? I have not got assigned with the number, even temporary one.
(The time when I received Submission Confirmation was just before 1PM EST May 6, so I think my application package is not opened yet.)

And, can I assume that my application will be safely rectified if I submit Schedule A with correct information?
I know TR to PR is processed in a different way from EE, which will strictly detect mistakes about material things, but I am still worried.

Last edited:

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
    • IRCC Requested June 24, doctor appointment on the night of June 24
    • completed blood and x-ray on June 25.
    • Doctor Submitted the full result on Jul 19 due to a blood test delay.
  • PCC request: Aug 6
    • Chinese PCC requested. AUG 7 11:00 PM EDT
    • Chinese Notarization Started AUG 7 11:45 PM EDT
    • Notarization completed AUG 11 2:00 AM EDT
    • Scanned and submitted AUG 11 3:00 AM EDT
    • Called IRCC to confirm received at AUG 11 10:40 AM EDT
  • Ghost update some time between AUG 11 11 AM and 2:33 PM
  • PORTAL EMAIL AUG 11 2:33 PM EDT (CPC CALGARY) ( I am in Kitchener, ON, however.)
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • COPR: (It's coming! ;) )

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Updates:
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
  • PORTAL EMAIL AUG 11 2:33 PM EDT (CPC CALGARY) ( I am in Kitchener, ON, however.)
Congratulations!!! Same timeline, waiting :)

Reactions: sfpqi

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Updates:
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
  • PORTAL CREDENTIALS 3:02PM