+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
Hello everyone, to make it easier to track and know the details of applications I have created this google sheet. Please feel free to put in your information so that everybody can view it. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ilzrtsb7UU_abtEC1RcGCUXo_kqVQWy3G274IsJ6RWc/edit?usp=sharing
Ow! This is a nice spreadsheet!
How about we include it in our signatures to ease the access and highlight it!?

Two suggestions of improvement:
1- I added a columns in the end with the user id to make it ease for us to come back and update the row as updates come by;
2- In the date/time columns, specify the time zone in the columns name. It is an important element as Canada has 5 official time zones and it matters a lot when the process evolves almost in a minute-by-minute-speed.

fuckMan

Aug 7, 2021
Hi guys, I was able to link my IG application on 4 Aug, 2021, but I didn't receive AOR yet. It's been 7 days since then. Did anyone experience a similar situation?

vhss

Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys, I was able to link my IG application on 4 Aug, 2021, but I didn't receive AOR yet. It's been 7 days since then. Did anyone experience a similar situation?
I linked on Aug 4th and got AOR yesterday! you will get it by the end of this week :)

Reactions: fuckMan

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
TR to PR Pathway is an active temporary measure under Public Policy consideration by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The processing standards may differ than permanent immigration programs that are currently being offered by IRCC such as Express Entry.

There are many factors that may delay an application already submitted and I would like discuss some highlights here related to our current discussion.

- Applications received by IRCC are first of all examine by an IRCC agent. If it is deemed that application has all the required information and document(s) are entered into Global Case Management System (also known as GCMS). An applicant can only link their application with GCKey secure account, if their application has been entered into GCMS.

-
Once an application is assigned to a Visa Office (VO), it may be possible that a delay can be experienced because each VO has a different a workload. Moreover, it also depends on a Visa Officer workload (means how many applications are available on his desk).

It is not encouraged to compare applications with anyone as each individual circumstances are different. For example: you may come across an application that is being processed at a quick pace whereas, another application experience a delay having said to this both applications are submitted at the same time. It is because Visa Office could be different and how quickly an information provided with the application could be verified.

If anyone did not receive an AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) from IRCC, do not need worry as it is mere a letter with your "File No." (Application #) and to inform you that we (IRCC) has begun processing of your application. Please note: in some cases AOR is received by an applicant at the later stage or never received by an applicant as this letter is sent by GCMS. You may only need "File No." so obtain "File No." by calling IRCC support line or try to link application with your GCKey secure account to obtain "File No."

I would suggest you to sit back and relax.

If you need more information then do not be hesitant to respond back.

Thank you for highlighting this! I worked alongside immigration officers in the UK. If the Canadian process is anything like that then the officers are literally given a caseload of files that they can work through at their own pace BUT with a deadline. Unfortunately we do not have a deadline as to when TR to PR applications need to be processed. But officers are probably picking and choosing which cases to work on in no particular order, as long as they are completed by the deadline. This is why I think we need to stop comparing and focusing on the times applications were submitted. Officers are probably just doing the easiest and less complicated applications first.

Reactions: Tomican and JALT

shashang

Jun 16, 2021
Need help ASAP! When we submit the home PCC, does it require our signature?
No It does not require our signature. Just attached letter of explanation with your UCI and application number as it is required. Do not make any changes in your PCC. Good luck..!!

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
Submit: May 6 12:12
AOR: June 10
PCC: upfront
Medical pass: June 12
1GU: dont remember :) but I shared in another post
2GU: Aug 9
Portal request:; Aug 10
eCOPR: waiting
You did not received pre arrival services letter ?

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi. I applied 12:28 IG Stream. haven't received AOR yet.
today I called IRCC and have temporary number. Anyone know how long can I expect AOR after having temporary number? anyone has experienced this before?
Thanks in advance