+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Hi Folks, I’d like to provide you support and answer to your queries as I know some of you may still have questions related to their application after the submission.

I am not a legal representative and/or lawyer, but has been dealing with various immigration related programs. I have a keen interest in immigration.

Looking forward to your questions. Thank you!
Go on then.... some IGs that applied at 12:16-12:18 with all documents up front, some single applicants, some with dependents etc... have been kicked to the side, and still can't link their applications and no AOR. Meanwhile, we see on this forum later times progressing each day getting their AORs - we're at, what 12:27 or something now - why is this? That is the million $ question right now that many on this forum have!

chakri987

Oct 28, 2020
Try to call ircc, if they will give you temporary number then within one or two week you’ll able to link ur account. (Not sure but I linked my account within one week after temporary number)
Hi, Thankyou for your reply on my post.

I tried calling IRCC multiple times, they are asking for an Application number in a suitable option. So, I tried other options as well, I was not getting connected to the agent after multiple attempts. Please let me know if there is any specific way to get connected to the agent. Thanks again.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Silent reader update here:

Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted 12:31 PM EST)
Linked: August 10 - using Name + Passport

Important note: I tried to link it yesterday (Aug 9) and I saw an interesting message (below), please look out for the same and you might be able to link your app within a few hours.

Based on your information, we found no applications
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours.

I will keep you all posted regarding next updates.
Thanks for posting this - but it is a standard message unfortunately. I've been seeing that same message for about 3 months now every time I try and link...

Reactions: hhzara

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Thanks for posting this - but it is a standard message unfortunately. I've been seeing that same message for about 3 months now every time I try and link...
Also it's not the standard message. Read the whole message. Even I thought it was the same generic message glancing over it. But it's not. Never saw this line before "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours."

Reactions: dopelemon

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi Folks, I’d like to provide you support and answer to your queries as I know some of you may still have questions related to their application after the submission.

I am not a legal representative and/or lawyer, but has been dealing with various immigration related programs. I have a keen interest in immigration.

thank you! how they are processing tr to pr applications?

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......

thank you! how they are processing tr to pr applications?
yes, same q

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Also it's not the standard message. Read the whole message. Even I thought it was the same generic message glancing over it. But it's not. Never saw this line before "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours."
Really? OK I will read it again in 24hrs - I've locked myself out for the 50th time...

Vanleevn95

Aug 10, 2021
Same here! I got this message when I tried to link it

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
Hello all, Just a quick update. This morning around 10;30 AM EST, I received my AOR. Hopefully rest of the process will go smoothly for me and for all.

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • Biometrics: Not required
  • AOR: August 10,2021 10:30 EST
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -

Reactions: hamedv90

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
Go on then.... some IGs that applied at 12:16-12:18 with all documents up front, some single applicants, some with dependents etc... have been kicked to the side, and still can't link their applications and no AOR. Meanwhile, we see on this forum later times progressing each day getting their AORs - we're at, what 12:27 or something now - why is this? That is the million $ question right now that many on this forum have!
TR to PR Pathway is an active temporary measure under Public Policy consideration by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The processing standards may differ than permanent immigration programs that are currently being offered by IRCC such as Express Entry.

There are many factors that may delay an application already submitted and I would like discuss some highlights here related to our current discussion.

- Applications received by IRCC are first of all examine by an IRCC agent. If it is deemed that application has all the required information and document(s) are entered into Global Case Management System (also known as GCMS). An applicant can only link their application with GCKey secure account, if their application has been entered into GCMS.

-
Once an application is assigned to a Visa Office (VO), it may be possible that a delay can be experienced because each VO has a different a workload. Moreover, it also depends on a Visa Officer workload (means how many applications are available on his desk).

It is not encouraged to compare applications with anyone as each individual circumstances are different. For example: you may come across an application that is being processed at a quick pace whereas, another application experience a delay having said to this both applications are submitted at the same time. It is because Visa Office could be different and how quickly an information provided with the application could be verified.

If anyone did not receive an AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) from IRCC, do not need worry as it is mere a letter with your "File No." (Application #) and to inform you that we (IRCC) has begun processing of your application. Please note: in some cases AOR is received by an applicant at the later stage or never received by an applicant as this letter is sent by GCMS. You may only need "File No." so obtain "File No." by calling IRCC support line or try to link application with your GCKey secure account to obtain "File No."

I would suggest you to sit back and relax.

If you need more information then do not be hesitant to respond back.