+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
Essential non-healthcare
applied on July 8th
I got my AOR today.

I thought it would take longer for them to process it, so I bought tickets to go back home to visit my family in between. As I understand I will probably get eCOPR a month later than AOR. I have my tickets already, non-refundable. Should I cancel or postponed my trip?
No way I applied on May,21st and nothing so far. What the hell is going on?

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
When to get your medical exam
In-Canada permanent residence applicants
You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if
  • you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years and
  • an IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low risk or no risk to public health or public safety
If you’ve already completed an IME and are applying for permanent residence, make sure you provide an IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
Learn more about the temporary public policy, which is in effect until December 28, 2021.

No need for medical for IG stream i guess?

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
When to get your medical exam
In-Canada permanent residence applicants
You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if
  • you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years and
  • an IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low risk or no risk to public health or public safety
If you’ve already completed an IME and are applying for permanent residence, make sure you provide an IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
Learn more about the temporary public policy, which is in effect until December 28, 2021.

No need for medical for IG stream i guess?
Yeah, I applied in this stream with a medical appointment as i was unaware of the exemptions,So i didnt uploaded my old medicals.Moreover, the only doc they requested additionally was PCC and i have no idea whether they will ask to upload medical.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Yeah, I applied in this stream with a medical appointment as i was unaware of the exemptions,So i didnt uploaded my old medicals.Moreover, the only doc they requested additionally was PCC and i have no idea whether they will ask to upload medical.
Sounds good. are you the lucky ones that already have heard from them?

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
I had called ircc on this wednesday to inquire about this. She said that biometrics are easily confirmed as to have been done or not using the uci number and so, there's no need to worry about it.
I think she was right but I still believe it to the reason of the delay. It won't be the cause of application decline but can possibly prolong the process

Chiraz_zarich

Aug 4, 2021
Hey Guys,

I finally got my AOR today, here is my timeline.

• Stream: Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care
  • Submitted: July 3, 2021 (11:13 PM)
  • AOR: - August 6, 2021
  • Biometrics Instruction letter: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Medical: -
  • PCC: -
  • COPR: -
July 03 ? Congrats but that's so weird ..

Reactions: maxiie

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,

I mean good for you ofc but what the hell is going on??????????

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
    • IRCC Requested June 24, doctor appointment on the night of June 24
    • completed blood and x-ray on June 25.
    • Waiting to be processed in the IRCC end.
    • Shows "not needed"
    • Doctor Submitted the full result on Jul 19 due to a blood test delay.
  • PCC request: Aug 6
    • Chinese PCC requested.
    • Will submit a letter of explanation because I seldom left Canada after turning 18. The maximum stay in China was 4 days each time due to school.
      • I have no idea why they want it but I would just submit LOE per suggestion from the call center agent.
      • The agent suggested if LOE does not work, they will request again and likely reset the 60-day timer.
    • A lengthy process for PCC has been initiated anyway.
      • Parents are checking with the police station about the requirements. (Fun thing is that my dad is traffic police that has no idea about this...)
      • then they will need to notarize it and translate it to English...
      • if fingerprints are needed for PCC, I even have to go to the Chinese Visa Center to notarize my fingerprints.
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • COPR: (I wish ;) )

Does anyone have the same experience that PCC was requested but it should not be required per the IRCC website?

Reactions: wqh5107

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
I really don’t get it. They said they would process applications first come first serve. And people applying in May still waiting for AOR and guys who applied in July already got theirs @@

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
Are you from China?
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
    • IRCC Requested June 24, doctor appointment on the night of June 24
    • completed blood and x-ray on June 25.
    • Waiting to be processed in the IRCC end.
    • Shows "not needed"
    • Doctor Submitted the full result on Jul 19 due to a blood test delay.
  • PCC request: Aug 6
    • Chinese PCC requested.
    • Will submit a letter of explanation because I seldom left Canada after turning 18. The maximum stay in China was 4 days each time due to school.
      • I have no idea why they want it but I would just submit LOE per suggestion from the call center agent.
      • The agent suggested if LOE does not work, they will request again and likely reset the 60-day timer.
    • A lengthy process for PCC has been initiated anyway.
      • Parents are checking with the police station about the requirements. (Fun thing is that my dad is traffic police that has no idea about this...)
      • then they will need to notarize it and translate it to English...
      • if fingerprints are needed for PCC, I even have to go to the Chinese Visa Center to notarize my fingerprints.
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • COPR: (I wish ;) )

Does anyone have the same experience that PCC was requested but it should not be required per the IRCC website?
Hi,
Did they request you any other additional documents when you received your AOR besides the PCC?

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Essential non-healthcare
applied on July 8th
I got my AOR today.

I thought it would take longer for them to process it, so I bought tickets to go back home to visit my family in between. As I understand I will probably get eCOPR a month later than AOR. I have my tickets already, non-refundable. Should I cancel or postponed my trip?
Can you send us the proof like aor, though many people submitted last May 6 are still waiting?

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
I really don’t get it. They said they would process applications first come first serve. And people applying in May still waiting for AOR and guys who applied in July already got theirs @@
Exactly... Do u knw someone who received aor already applied June or July?

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Hey Guys,

Hi can you screenshot your aor cover your personal details? Please and thank you