+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gagan45

Aug 5, 2021
Is there anyone from Winnipeg who applied under IG Stream? I am seeing candidates mostly from BC and Ontario so who are receiving AOR's or any updates on their files. Anyone from Winnipeg received any update or AOR?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

sahilbajaj

Jun 25, 2021
I have same problem my last name was wrong in the filling section but my forms were correct. You don't need to worry they will see and correct themselves. And after getting Aor you see a wrong uci number then put webform
are they able to send me Aor with wrong UCI number ?

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Is there anyone from Winnipeg who applied under IG Stream? I am seeing candidates mostly from BC and Ontario so who are receiving AOR's or any updates on their files. Anyone from Winnipeg received any update or AOR?
I applied! No aor yet. Submitted at 2:02 pm on May 6

Aug 5, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:06 PM EST
Biometrics instruction letter: June 16 submitted same day
Linked: June 16
Medical Approved: June 26
AOR: Jul 06

No ghost updates. Background check, eligibility pending.

My timeline seems to be much slower and I haven't gotten any ghost update :/
Not sure why.

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
I'm becoming crazy for a silly mistake.
I submitted my TR to PR just in 20 minutes with so much rush and stress. For the "proof of education", I uploaded my letter of completion; however, I missed uploading my transcripts! I had it in my documents folder but since I was so rushed, I missed understanding that there is no separate room for transcripts and I was supposed to upload my completion letter and transcripts together. 5 minutes after submission, I figured out my mistake.

I right away (at 12:30 ET) sent my transcripts through the web form and apologized for missing the documents because of the rush. What is the chance of rejection due to just missing my transcripts?

My status is PGWP and IRCC already has my transcripts from my PGWP application.
Hi Farzad1991,

I made the same mistake than you, did you have any luck attaching the transcripts through web form? Please keep me updated, I’m going crazy these days because of that. Thank you