+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
The process should not take more than a week. Hope fully
She wants to say how you were able to link the account with your gckey account if you have a use of representative form in your application. It's your lawyer who should be able to connect it with his account. In my opinion probably he have shared the credentials with you to check yourself

Reactions: NAVNII

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
I have tried submitting through webforms, but I got a reply saying that they will not process anything until I have an Aor. Pretty much I will need to wait for my Aor so I can submit web forms.
They sent me a notification saying do not send any inquiries because they will not respond to any inquiries until you have been assigned to a processing agent

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
She wants to say how you were able to link the account with your gckey account if you have a use of representative form in your application. It's your lawyer who should be able to connect it with his account. In my opinion probably he have shared the credentials with you to check yourself
I really don't know how but i was able to then my lawyer linked it. So he got the request for the form.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
How i get contact with a live agent in ircc. What code was it ?
Was able to get in contact with ircc agent
He said
Medical passed
Security in progress
Eligibility not started
Background not started.

How this is possible its been more than a month people with similar timeline have already gotten pr. So weird

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Question: If I get an invitation to apply via CEC and they asked me for payment, Do I pay them again? I already paid 1,050 for right of PR and processing fee when I applied for TR to PR

wqh5107

Jun 16, 2021
Update

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
AOR: June 28th (7:09 EST) CPC sydney
Biometrics: Already submitted before
Medical: passed July 6th
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
COPR: -
got a ghost update today

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Question: If I get an invitation to apply via CEC and they asked me for payment, Do I pay them again? I already paid 1,050 for right of PR and processing fee when I applied for TR to PR
You have to pay again as cec is a different application while tr to pr is different application. You can not upload same receipt in both the applications as if you will then suppose you ask for the refund of tr to pr the both of your applications will get rejected.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
You have to pay again as cec is a different application while tr to pr is different application. You can not upload same receipt in both the applications as if you will then suppose you ask for the refund of tr to pr the both of your applications will get rejected.
Oh, I see, I cannot use the same right of permanet residence and just pay for another application fee? Also, do you think they can process PR faster via CEC than tr to pr?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Oh, I see, I cannot use the same right of permanet residence and just pay for another application fee? Also, do you think they can process PR faster via CEC than tr to pr?
No idea on this because we cannot predict the working of IRCC if your documents are clear better stick to tr to pr as it is easier to grab pr from that stream. Just be patient. I also got my BIL on 20th July then AOR on 26th July still no updates after that so its all about patience that's it

Reactions: Lily444 and Tomican

dede_duarte

Jun 13, 2019
I have a couple of different friends were invited through CEC applied on February and still nothing. After that they invited almost 30,000 people from the pool. Then a bunch of draws with lower points only for CEC. So, make your own conclusions.
All the best.

Reactions: Lily444

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Received portal request today. Thanks to everyone here. Good luck to everyone.

Timeline:
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Application linked: July 1
Medical: July 1(passed)
PCC request: Never requested, Submitted webform 2 weeks after AOR.
Biometrics request: Not needed
AOR: July 6
Portal request: August 5
CoPr-Not yet

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Received portal request today. Thanks to everyone here. Good luck to everyone.

Timeline:
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Application linked: July 1
Medical: July 1(passed)
PCC request: Never requested, Submitted webform 2 weeks after AOR.
Biometrics request: Not needed
AOR: July 6
Portal request: August 5
CoPr-Not yet
congrats buddy