+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
YES, i got my medical done on 5 may and got AOR .
Ahh ok, I was hoping that was the hold-up as I got mine done 5 May as well (we were thinking the same thing... make the medical exam be valid for as long as possible after submission!) so that's obviously not it. I submitted same time as you 9:18 PST and I can't even link my application yet and no AOR. At this point I'm thinking they must be picking applications based on prime numbers or something... *shrug*
Thanks for replying :)

Carolnkhc

Jun 29, 2021
  • Stream: Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care
  • Submitted: 25 June, 2021 (10:45 EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics Instruction letter: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Medical: -
  • PCC: -
  • COPR: -
I applied under NOC 6421 (Retail salesperson) and I am a single applicant.
Does anyone know more people who have applied under the same category.. is there any specific group for essential workers stream? I don't really see many timelines for this stream...
Cause IRCC process those applications by first come first serve.Compare to the IG stream with 40000 application submitted in one day, the steam B only reached 6000 applications on May 7.That’s why .
And I guess you are at the spot around the 60000 something

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
Oh glad to know that you have an info to share when u work there.in the BOWP is it ok also to pass my old medical exam?coz i think one the requirements also in BOWP is medical exam?do i nee a new one?
There are no medical requirements for BOWP :)

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Does anyone know more people who have applied under the same category.. is there any specific group for essential workers stream? I don't really see many timelines for this stream...
I don’t think so, until now, most of the applications that are under process are IG, because it was filled really fast, just 2 days. But I also applied under retail salesperson and also customer service representative (financial institutions), and I applied on 9th of July, I think our turn will be next year. Cause with the first come first serve policy, there will be no room for us for this year, as they aim to process 40k applications at the end of the year. Most of applications under stream B will wait for next year. Waiting time is a torture honestly, and stream B is more complicated, cause they have to match our job duties to the exact NOC code, there could be more rejections under this stream. Right now, we only see applicants under IG are talking about the whole process.

Reactions: mforeverandbeyond

remx07

Aug 2, 2021
  • Stream: French-speaker IG
  • Submitted: 30 July, 2021
  • Medical: Submitted with application
  • PCC: Submitted with application

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
I don’t think so, until now, most of the applications that are under process are IG, because it was filled really fast, just 2 days. But I also applied under retail salesperson and also customer service representative (financial institutions), and I applied on 9th of July, I think our turn will be next year. Cause with the first come first serve policy, there will be no room for us for this year, as they aim to process 40k applications at the end of the year. Most of applications under stream B will wait for next year. Waiting time is a torture honestly, and stream B is more complicated, cause they have to match our job duties to the exact NOC code, there could be more rejections under this stream. Right now, we only see applicants under IG are talking about the whole process.
Where is written first come first serve?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If you're panicked because you've deadline to submit it, thn submit LOE all screenshots attached that you've applied, you'll be good. They gave me 1month for pcc but I couldn't get it within the timeline so now they extended it for 60 days.
no, I haven't received AoR yet but just was nervous

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
yes same + also some work ex as a csr in call center

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Ahh ok, I was hoping that was the hold-up as I got mine done 5 May as well (we were thinking the same thing... make the medical exam be valid for as long as possible after submission!) so that's obviously not it. I submitted same time as you 9:18 PST and I can't even link my application yet and no AOR. At this point I'm thinking they must be picking applications based on prime numbers or something... *shrug*
Thanks for replying :)
Yeah !! If they see ‘JALT’ in the application they may be hitting skip. LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: Tomican and JALT

Chiraz_zarich

Aug 4, 2021
I'm planning to apply late Aug as a French IG, How long should I expect my application to get processed. ?

Also, I have an emergency thus I should go home asap, my TR Visa is in process I'm worried if at the time of decision I won't be in Canada due to an unprocessed TRV. Will they give me an extension/time until I come back ?

Last edited:

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
OK I'm back to ask a quick question. Is there anybody on this thread that has received their AOR using a medical exam taken just for this pathway after 1st May 2021 (and did NOT have an old medical exam already on file)? Curious... thank uuu!
I got the AOR as i only submitted an upcoming medical appointment to IRCC.But the only doc they requested additionally was PCC.I haven't done medical yet as i came to knw that IRCC accepts old medical for processing.hence,i will be uploading the old one if they requested to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: JALT