+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
So you mean i applied last july 1 so my ielts still valid that time,,and for BOWP Applicants it says 4 months before current permit expire when calculating by october will be the time that i can submit for BOWP..do you have any idea if i can submit earlier before october?

Reactions: Ps02

SerialBravo

Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys. I missed the deadline for submitting PCC. I Didn’t get the Request letter in my old GC key. I recreated the account and linked again and the letter was sitting there from june23. I uploaded on AUG 1. Whats gonna happen now ???
I thought linking with your old GC is just fine. Do we need to create a new GC for linking after AOR?

Raja82A

Nov 25, 2017
I thought linking with your old GC is just fine. Do we need to create a new GC for linking after AOR?
Dont take any chance. Relink it.
ididn Get any request letter in my old GC. Once i relinked on another GC, the letter was sitting there dates June23.More than a month

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
So you mean i applied last july 1 so my ielts still valid that time,,and for BOWP Applicants it says 4 months before current permit expire when calculating by october will be the time that i can submit for BOWP..do you have any idea if i can submit earlier before october?
Yes so if it was valid at the time then that's fine. Hmmm I would not recommend submitting for BOWP earlier than 4 months before expiry. Wait until October... current processing time for BOWP is 56 days.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Thanks! Im just wondering if that confirmation email is the same as the AOR or are they different things? I know AORs are taking a while

Are people receiving the confirming emails before AOR?
AOR and the confirmation email are different stuff.
The confirmation email you should've received it almost instantly after submitting the app.
AOR is going to take some time.
The email is enough for the Work permit

Reactions: destiaana

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Yes so if it was valid at the time then that's fine. Hmmm I would not recommend submitting for BOWP earlier than 4 months before expiry. Wait until October... current processing time for BOWP is 56 days.
Thank you so much for your response.did you apply for international grad?

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
Thank you so much for your response.did you apply for international grad?
No problem! Waiting to reach my 1 year work experience then applying for essential - health care next week. I used to work in immigration so I have a little experience with this stuff.

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Guys I'm panicking regarding Indian PCC, been stuck on "Police verification initiated" part despite getting verification done around 10 days ago. How much longer it would take to change to "Clear" and "Ready for Issuance"
If you're panicked because you've deadline to submit it, thn submit LOE all screenshots attached that you've applied, you'll be good. They gave me 1month for pcc but I couldn't get it within the timeline so now they extended it for 60 days.

Reactions: maxiie

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
OK I'm back to ask a quick question. Is there anybody on this thread that has received their AOR using a medical exam taken just for this pathway after 1st May 2021 (and did NOT have an old medical exam already on file)? Curious... thank uuu!

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
OK I'm back to ask a quick question. Is there anybody on this thread that has received their AOR using a medical exam taken just for this pathway after 1st May 2021 (and did NOT have an old medical exam already on file)? Curious... thank uuu!
I submitted my old file in the application and then got my new results the day after lol. I still can’t link lol. Any luck on your end?

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
No problem! Waiting to reach my 1 year work experience then applying for essential - health care next week. I used to work in immigration so I have a little experience with this stuff.
Oh glad to know that you have an info to share when u work there.in the BOWP is it ok also to pass my old medical exam?coz i think one the requirements also in BOWP is medical exam?do i nee a new one?

Jul 5, 2021
  • Stream: Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care
  • Submitted: 25 June, 2021 (10:45 EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics Instruction letter: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Medical: -
  • PCC: -
  • COPR: -
I applied under NOC 6421 (Retail salesperson) and I am a single applicant.
Does anyone know more people who have applied under the same category.. is there any specific group for essential workers stream? I don't really see many timelines for this stream...

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I submitted my old file in the application and then got my new results the day after lol. I still can’t link lol. Any luck on your end?
No nothing yet! I was thinking it might be the medical exam holding it up but Simran6578 has just shot that theory down in flames :p