+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys do you think they're going to be picky about the NOC chosen (worker-healthcare stream). My job doesn't have a specific NOC but I've picked the NOC that best describes it and matches the description.

Also, when applying for BOWP do we have to wait for the actual AOR or can it be done after receiving an email from IRCC "confirming that you’ve successfully submitted your permanent residence (PR) application"????

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
Good Morning guys, so finally I applied for CEC yesterday, should I keep my file in TR to Pr or get withdraw? I haven't received any AOR nor able to link. either

TR to PT applied at 12:20 pm EST May 6 in IG
Apparently CEC is very quick! current processing time is 6 months and AOR for CEC are usually issued within a week. If I was you I would cancel TR to PR after receiving CEC AOR!

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
I would cancel the medical. Some people have received eCOPR using older medicals than yours.

Plus, the new public temp policy: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html

Worst case scenario, they will ask you to submit a new one, and you will have the 30 days to plan and make it work.
Thank you so much for your response.i submitted my application last july 1,,as what i am reading in this forum i dont know also when i can get the aor coz i submitted more than halfway from the cap.

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Worker (non health care)
  • Submitted: July 12th (8:41pm MST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • Medical: Upfront
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hey guys do you think they're going to be picky about the NOC chosen (worker-healthcare stream). My job doesn't have a specific NOC but I've picked the NOC that best describes it and matches the description.

Also, when applying for BOWP do we have to wait for the actual AOR or can it be done after receiving an email from IRCC "confirming that you’ve successfully submitted your permanent residence (PR) application"????
You can read the public policy for more info
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

"an email from IRCC confirming that you’ve successfully submitted your permanent residence (PR) application for 1 of the following:"

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Sharing info about an application I am representing
Stream: international graduate
Submission: 12:18 pm
BIL: July 29,2021 9am
Medical passed: July 29,2021
Application linked: July 29,2021 9:10 am
Pcc request letter in account : July 29, 2021
PCC submitted: July 29,2021 9:15am
Biometrics enrolled: July 30,2021
AOR: August 3,2021 8:30 am

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
You can read the public policy for more info
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

"an email from IRCC confirming that you’ve successfully submitted your permanent residence (PR) application for 1 of the following:"
Thanks! Im just wondering if that confirmation email is the same as the AOR or are they different things? I know AORs are taking a while

Are people receiving the confirming emails before AOR?

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
  • Submitted: June 30, 2021
  • Biometrics: submitted
  • Medical: submitted
  • PCC : waiting for aor to submit
I also submitted my application kast juky 1 but until now havent received my aor

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Hi guys, my work permit will expire on feb 2022,and my ielts this expire this october 15, 2021,can i submit BOWP application around september before my ielts expire?any advice.or anyone who have same issue as mine?thank you.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

ycchahal

Aug 3, 2021
  • Submitted: May 8, 2021 (8:35pm)est
  • Biometrics: submitted
  • Medical: submitted
  • PCC :submitted

destiaana

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, my work permit will expire on feb 2022,and my ielts this expire this october 15, 2021,can i submit BOWP application around september before my ielts expire?any advice.or anyone who have same issue as mine?thank you.
BOWP section on policy website states the following:
4. Language requirements
When you applied for the PR pathway, you met the language requirements for the pathway you’re applying for.
You must have had valid results from an approved language test when you applied.

I think as long as the test was valid when you applied for PR then you should be fine!