+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I linked my application on July 6th, got AOR on July 8th. I did not receive the PCC request yet. I uploaded PCC on July 7th using the Application number via webform, IRCC agent confirmed they received it and forwarded it to the related office. Today, I got an email saying that I "To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account." even though I linked it before AOR. I called IRCC to see what's going on, Agent confirmed my application is not yet linked!! So I created a new GCKey account and linked my application using the same info. PCC request was there since July 7th and there was an option to upload it!! Has anyone experienced issues like this?
I linked my account Thursday night but I haven’t received any BIL and PCC request and I haven’t done Biometric before so I should get it after linked my account. I haven’t received AOR yet .

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
After submitting healthcare application with my current job, i got new job offer and joined them. currently i am working at both the places . The one i reported in my documents and new job.

should i inform IRCC about it and how can we report it.

abadialali

Jun 4, 2021
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6, 2021, 12:24 pm EST
Online link: July 27
AOR: July 28
Biometrics: Already done before and liked to the account
Medical: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Additional document: No document request yet! Although I think I might have to upload my spouse Medical and my Canada PCC
COPR: not yet

Has Anyone got a similar thing for the medical?

Harry301092

Jul 9, 2021
Hi friends! Is there anyone who knows if we have applied under cec for EE and went to India and at the same time we receive an email before getting the ecopr email to confirm whether we are in Canada which usually everyone get. What should we need to do.?? And if we reply them that we are not in Canada right now then what cic will do? Please reply