>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
All you have to have is 1560 hours in one year within last three years. That means you can work all 1560 hours in 65 days (working all 24 hours) and then sit till 1 year passes and then you can apply or all other types of variation they don't care if you worked 20-10-30 hours per week.
no, you're wrong. I consulted RCIC & he explained me the calculation. & btw CIC doesn't take anything above 30 hrs per week. So you can't complete in 65 days lol

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
For TR to PR essential workers stream, they count every hour you worked, but you have to work at least 1560 hours for at least a year, the maximum 30 hours a week counted doesn’t apply to this steam, like you work 20 hours this week, 40 hours next week, they will count 60 hours instead of 50 hours, it’s just if your 1560 hours were accumulated less than a year, then you won’t be eligible.
no, you're wrong, read this - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello Everyone, I applied in Non health essentials.

I did my PGDM and got work permit in January this year. So technically I haven’t worked for 1 year on WP.
However, yes I have completed my 1560 hours after coming on WP
Prior to WP i had 990 hours and after than I worked nearly 200 every month.

So i just wanted to confirm that it’s going to work right? I saw someone written on the forum that it has to be you working on WP.

Need help. Please clarify :)
no, nothing like that, even study permit one counts as long as you didn't exceed 20hrs/week during that period

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
Hi, I have uploaded all the required documents for essential non health care stream, I only have one question in one of my job letter they have stated the job position/title which matches the NOC job but didn’t stated duties, I’m concerned about that if this thing can create problem or not? If anybody else did it?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi, I have uploaded all the required documents for essential non health care stream, I only have one question in one of my job letter they have stated the job position/title which matches the NOC job but didn’t stated duties, I’m concerned about that if this thing can create problem or not? If anybody else did it?
For IG it's not but for essential you must have a reference letter for the job duties. You can also submit that later via webform

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
For IG it's not but for essential you must have a reference letter for the job duties. You can also submit that later via webform
So I can send them a webform stating the job duties right? How and when can I create a webform? Like after getting aor? Because right now I’m not able to link the application to my account

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I didn't have duties from my most recent PT job, it was a new job. Spoke to RCIC yesterday and he said it's fine. If your job has been for long duration then it could be problematic w/o duties part as per the RCIC

Reactions: Sandhu79

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
I didn't have duties from my most recent PT job, it was a new job. Spoke to RCIC yesterday and he said it's fine. If your job has been for long duration then it could be problematic w/o duties part as per the RCIC
Yes it was for a long duration, can I create a webform for my application but the problem is I am not able to link the application to my account and don’t have aor either

Jul 28, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:24pm Ottawa)
  • AOR: - 27th july 7:55 AM
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Not able to link tried so many times. Today filled webform for technical problem as said by IRCC agent.