Biometrics: July 27
Medical: Accepted
PCC: Received Request to submit on July 27
Eligibility:
Admissibility: not initiated
COPR: not yet
Processing Office: Sydney
My Location: Guelph, ON

Did you submit the PCC Upfront as well? OR this will be your first?

Archana`

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hello friends,

I need your precious words. I had given my Biometrics on 12 July and today it’s status changed from your action is required to submitted. I am a CEC applicant. Now next is PPR.

1) I don’t know how long PPR takes to arrive after Biometrics changes from YAIR to submitted.

2) my spouse passport has only 7 month validity, although we haven’t received our PPR yet, do you suggest to renew his passport or submit the current one (when it might be less than 6 months by the time we get PPR).

3) if my spouse sends less than 6 months passport, will his PR be rejected

4) is cic still giving 30 days to submit passport or is it 90 days due to COVID

what would you suggest
Your previous words please

thanks
a ton

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello friends,

I need your precious words. I had given my Biometrics on 12 July and today it’s status changed from your action is required to submitted. I am a CEC applicant. Now next is PPR.

1) I don’t know how long PPR takes to arrive after Biometrics changes from YAIR to submitted.

2) my spouse passport has only 7 month validity, although we haven’t received our PPR yet, do you suggest to renew his passport or submit the current one (when it might be less than 6 months by the time we get PPR).

3) if my spouse sends less than 6 months passport, will his PR be rejected

4) is cic still giving 30 days to submit passport or is it 90 days due to COVID

what would you suggest
Your previous words please

thanks
a ton
This thread is for TR for PR not CEC. You will have better answers posting the question on the correct section

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Update News give us HOPE.
The process will be fast soon. Be patience.

IRCC: Canada welcomed over 35,000 new immigrants in June
ANALYSIS: June 2021 was the first time during the pandemic Canada landed over 25,000 new permanent residents in a month. It will need to welcome an average of 43,000 newcomers per month between July and December to achieve its 401,000 newcomer target for 2021.
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/07/ircc-canada-welcomed-over-35000-new-immigrants-in-june-0718730.html#gs.7kewo5

Reactions: maxiie

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi i submitted OWP under the public policy. My passport will expire on February 2022. Planning to renew my passport this August .How to update ircc if i have receive my new passport,? Any idea? Thanks a lot smd godbless
Hi Anne
Did you submit the family information form during your application ? I am just asking because the webpage says that we should but I am not being asked to do so in my application. so I am a little confused and don’t know what to do … thanks in advance!

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Anyone knows how long it takes to receive PR portal email after AOR? I received AOR on july 8, no update after that.
Yeah i linked my file on 25th june and uploaded my pcc as well same day last update was on 6th july saying we are reviewing the documents after that nothing. I thought i would get my pr portal email on 26th july but haven't gotten it yet and there is also no ghost update or anyupdate after

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
We are in the same boat, I applied at 12.23.Haven't recieved AOR nor BIL. Friend of mine who applied at 12.31 got his BIL yesterday and AOR today. Fingers crossed,hopefully we can expect this week
That means they have distributed applications from 12:20 to 12:35 something and people are getting AOR so you all between will receive shortly depending on officer speed.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Yeah i linked my file on 25th june and uploaded my pcc as well same day last update was on 6th july saying we are reviewing the documents after that nothing. I thought i would get my pr portal email on 26th july but haven't gotten it yet and there is also no ghost update or anyupdate after
Anyone around same date for linking or getting AOR and have not gotten pr portal yet ?

psandhu21

Jul 28, 2021
I've applied at 12:20 pm EST
I called IRCC yesterday and a really nice lady spoke to me.
Me: Good afternoon, I called to get an update on TR to Pr application under IG she took my UCI and all that info
Agent:- let me put you on hold and I will check for you, then after 2 min the agent came, she said we couldn't able to find any application. she said this is normal, some of the time systems take time to show up and officers are working on the applications once then proceed with AOR then we will get the temp app no.

How did you called?? like which options did you chose??
I tried calling them but it's so complicated.

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
I see thankyou so much for the info. Just to be safe it is the general info they ask for which is already handy with us or any specific for which we need to make any new documents . Just wanted to be prepared ahead of time so it won't consume my time
well it depends on what you have already submitted no? so i dont really know if they are gonna for more or not. Just for my case, they didnt ask for anything.