+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jul 2, 2021
For TR to PR essential workers stream, they count every hour you worked, but you have to work at least 1560 hours for at least a year, the maximum 30 hours a week counted doesn’t apply to this steam, like you work 20 hours this week, 40 hours next week, they will count 60 hours instead of 50 hours, it’s just if your 1560 hours were accumulated less than a year, then you won’t be eligible.

Hello Everyone, I applied in Non health essentials.

I did my PGDM and got work permit in January this year. So technically I haven’t worked for 1 year on WP.
However, yes I have completed my 1560 hours after coming on WP
Prior to WP i had 990 hours and after than I worked nearly 200 every month.

So i just wanted to confirm that it’s going to work right? I saw someone written on the forum that it has to be you working on WP.

Need help. Please clarify :)

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hello Everyone, I applied in Non health essentials.

I did my PGDM and got work permit in January this year. So technically I haven’t worked for 1 year on WP.
However, yes I have completed my 1560 hours after coming on WP
Prior to WP i had 990 hours and after than I worked nearly 200 every month.

So i just wanted to confirm that it’s going to work right? I saw someone written on the forum that it has to be you working on WP.

Need help. Please clarify :)
Nope, as long as you worked with authorization, like no more than 20 hours during your academic sessions and more than 20 hours during your scheduled breaks when you were a student, those work experience also apply to this stream. As long as you worked legally.

Reactions: maxiie and Tomican
Jul 2, 2021
Nope, as long as you worked with authorization, like no more than 20 hours during your academic sessions and more than 20 hours during your scheduled breaks when you were a student, those work experience also apply to this stream. As long as you worked legally.
Yeah, I worked less than 20 hours during academic schedule, even in holidays. So I will be fine right?

Reactions: maxiie

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Yeah, I worked less than 20 hours during academic schedule, even in holidays. So I will be fine right?
Yes, as long as your work experience is legal, then it’s fine. Cause your study permit gave you authorization to work in Canada, just no more than 20 hours during your academic sessions, but ok to over the limit during your breaks

Gagan555

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone tried to link application and System linked first file even after withdrawing application and got refund for it?? Any advice will be appreciated

ansmigylt

Jul 28, 2021
Hi. We submitted our TR to PR pathway sometime in May 15 and have not received any updates yet. Now I am trying to link our application to our CIC account but they said that they don't have any application from the information I provided. I am very sure that we successfully submitted our application cause we received an email from them. Unfortunately, that email was moved to the Spam Folder for some reason, and eventually got deleted. What can we do?

Reactions: namastevoila

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
Hi. We submitted our TR to PR pathway sometime in May 15 and have not received any updates yet. Now I am trying to link our application to our CIC account but they said that they don't have any application from the information I provided. I am very sure that we successfully submitted our application cause we received an email from them. Unfortunately, that email was moved to the Spam Folder for some reason, and eventually got deleted. What can we do?
You need to wait as people who applied earlier than you still aren't able to link their application.

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Hi i submitted OWP under the public policy. My passport will expire on February 2022. Planning to renew my passport this August .How to update ircc if i have receive my new passport,? Any idea? Thanks a lot smd godbless

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Reactions: Novera

nikhil96widhani

Oct 28, 2020
Hi i applied around 12:30 ottawa and today i received BIL request but no AOR. Can anyone tell how to link the application or what is the process From now ?

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Hi i applied around 12:30 ottawa and today i received BIL request but no AOR. Can anyone tell how to link the application or what is the process From now ?
You must link your application by using application number which would be given in the BIL request. Once you successfully link, it will show you further process.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Dude idk, yes 12:16 toronto time, (I am in BC), its very strange the way they are doing things, sometimes they are very lenient to some (my friend got his PR in 2 months under CEC), sometimes they are very harsh (rejection due to minor incompleteness). But what can we do, i wish I could pay some money to expedite the process. They are already processing 12:40 but my application is in the ditch. I have every thing upfront too, medical, police certificate, etc
you are not only the one I have also not received any AOR yet time 12:20pm

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I don’t think that’s what it means. You need to have worked 1560 hours over a period of at least 12 months or 52 weeks. I really don’t understand what you wanna calculate by 1/2 FT or 2/3 FT. It doesn’t really matter. Any hours worked above 30 for the week won’t be counted. If someone worked 40 hours for 50 weeks for a total of 2000 hours, they are not eligible. As per the rule they only worked 50 weeks x 30 = 1500 hours which is less than 1560 hours needed.
if someone worked 20 hours one week and 40 hours next week, it will be counted as 20+30 and not 20+40.
Correct .
Make it simple:
  • Total hours = at least 1560 hrs, and
  • Total weeks = at least 52 weeks (or more weeks within 3 years), and
  • Maximum 30hrs/week (more than 30hrs won't count)

Reactions: maxiie