+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
I have applied for the student stream and have not received any confirmation email from the cic, I checked my spam many times , nothing was there, i cannot reach cic on the phone, what should i do to be able to apply for the new work permit
I think you can attach a screenshot of the tr to or portal where it says application submitted. That’s your best bet at the moment I think.

minhtri89

Jun 18, 2021
I have applied for the student stream and have not received any confirmation email from the cic, I checked my spam many times , nothing was there, i cannot reach cic on the phone, what should i do to be able to apply for the new work permit
You don't need the email to apply this opw. It is not in the document checklist

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I think you can attach a screenshot of the tr to or portal where it says application submitted. That’s your best bet at the moment I think.
submit a webform and attach ur receipt number, tell them you want to inquire about status of your application

Alta1991

Jul 6, 2021
Hello everyone.

I had a question about the portal request. I was wondering if we have time to answer the portal request and confirm we are in Canada or we can do it with some delay.
Actually, right now I am not in Canada and I had to travel due to some family emergency. I am extremely worried if this may cause a problem.

I have applied at 12:17 and got my AOR on July 12. I got one ghost update today.
Also, I was wondering what is the last thing that may happen before getting the portal request so I can use that as the time that I should head back to canada.

I would really appreciate your help.

Reactions: rachelf1394

Quackisss

Jul 6, 2021
Hi bro, there is no option for IMM 5707 in my document checklist as well. Do you have this specific option or you upload it into "client information"? Did you apply for this new work permit for yourself only or with your dependants?
I had the specific option to upload IMM5707. I would suggest to be safe that you fill and sign the form anyway if you can and add it to your client information documents, I don't think they'd have a problem with an extra doc added even if it wasn't needed.

I applied for myself only.

Reactions: minhtri89

Hamidkhbl

Sep 29, 2018
Hello all,
My English score is expired, it was valid at the time of submission. I have a new score, should I send it to them? if yes, how?

Thank you

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
IG stream
Submitted 12:19
Successfully linked on Friday
Gx key shows-No more documents needed
Checking Background
Received AOR yesterday(26jul) 7:22 edt

when can I expect next communication ?

Healthrelated

Jul 22, 2021
Stream-essential healthcare
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (4:30 PM ADT Time)
Linked application on JULY 21,2021 5PM
AOR: july 26,2021
Updated Home country PCC requested on 21st July on the account - submitted after 10hours together with rcmp just to be safe
Medical: Passed (Accepted old one 2019)
Biometrics: 23rd July done
Eligibility: not started
Background check: not started
COPR: Not Received

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Stream-essential healthcare
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (4:30 PM ADT Time)
Linked application on JULY 21,2021 5PM
AOR: july 26,2021
Updated Home country PCC requested on 21st July on the account - submitted after 10hours together with rcmp just to be safe
Medical: Passed (Accepted old one 2019)
Biometrics: 23rd July done
Eligibility: not started
Background check: not started
COPR: Not Received
no way seriously ?