+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I have no clue tbh. I responded to the PR confirmation portal email nonetheless. And then I put my info and photo on the portal.
I mean what do we need to reply in the portal email buddy and did they give you fields inside PR portal to upload info and photo in portal . What info they ask ?

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I wanted to know if everyone that got AOR was from the Sydney office? Does the application then get transferred to a different office for processing? AOR June 28 but no further updates!

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
I mean what do we need to reply in the portal email buddy and did they give you fields inside PR portal to upload info and photo in portal . What info they ask ?
they will give you instructions in a pdf file to what you should reply in the email. PR portal only asks for your address and photo, that's it.

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hello everyone.

I had a question about the portal request. I was wondering if we have time to answer the portal request and confirm we are in Canada or we can do it with some delay.
Actually, right now I am not in Canada and I had to travel due to some family emergency. I am extremely worried if this may cause a problem.

I have applied at 12:17 and got my AOR on July 12. I got one ghost update today.
Also, I was wondering what is the last thing that may happen before getting the portal request so I can use that as the time that I should head back to canada.

I would really appreciate your help.
I also have same question on regard to future travel

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello Everyone, can someone direct me to where I can print the medical form IME701 which is needed for medical appointment booking for the PR applications.

Thanks

Ana Silva

Jul 26, 2021
Hey Ana

I think normally you get an email “no-reply” saying that you have successfully submitted your application. That is not the AOR though. However, that email is the evidence you need to submit.
Hi!!!! I did not get that email. That's why I'm asking :( . I know my AOR will take a while, but I don't have an email either.

• Wow
Reactions: loveforsaskatchewan

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
they will give you instructions in a pdf file to what you should reply in the email. PR portal only asks for your address and photo, that's it.
I see thankyou so much for the info. Just to be safe it is the general info they ask for which is already handy with us or any specific for which we need to make any new documents . Just wanted to be prepared ahead of time so it won't consume my time

Maverick99

Jul 21, 2020
Hello All,

I applied for the graduate stream. Still waiting for AOR. I was not able to submit my medical and PCC during the application but it is ready now. The TRV Portal also shows system down when I try to reset my password. Anyone in the same boat?

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
hello evryone
can someone predict my aor
i submitted my application at 11:45 pm est
i think i have to wait for 5-6 months or more
I submitted mine on May 16th!! I’d be happy to get my PR before my kids go to college.. and I don’t have any yet lol. I don’t even bother checking my email for AOR! My blood pressure is too precious to be unstable!

byqc

May 26, 2021
I think the same with #1 and #3
But #2 why border US-Canada restriction affect the process?

From the news here and there, I think that IRCC is digitally projecting all immigrant programs going forward in order to reach the target 2021+2022+2023 (1.2 millions). Perhaps while doing and editing the necessary details, fixing the errors were not planned, so the progress was unexpectedly delayed.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved
(for people in Canada and got COPR)
>You should not travel to a port of entry to validate your COPR. This is not considered essential travel and you won’t be able to validate it this way.

I did not know this rule so imagined the situation in which people rush to the border ;)