+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jdaniel.331

Jun 15, 2021
Still waiting on any updates, not even a ghost update yet, got AOR and BIL on June 14th with medicals passed, did biometrics july 11th

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

Millie08

Apr 2, 2021
If she applied not that early, like on June or July, she could have more information, I’m sure there are some students having the same situation who applied under essential workers stream. The thing is that she breached the immigration law for over a month, the VO might overlook it or not, since neither of us is VO, no one can give an accurate answer, she could wait for a while see if there’s any severe consequences for those who applied early in May, before she receives AOR, she still has time to think about whether continue or withdraw the application. Cause according to the speed right now, if she applied on June or July, she might have to wait until the end of the year to actually receive AOR. Since they just started to process applications, there’s no application refusal reported anywhere.
She applied on the day the intake got full. So i guess it would be atleast few more months before she gets her AOR. You are right! She should wait for couple of months and see what consequences others would face or if they announce re-opening of recent graduates.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I know most people would not like to hear this but TR to Pr processing time is two to three years. If you have other options go for it, if not, keep yourself busy and keep waiting.
I am basing this of the current processing speed. This is if at least 1000 applications are processed per month.

Currently less than 1000 applications are being processed monthly.
Mayne stop with this rumor. It will take time maybe by next year but 2-3 years is a joke

Reactions: Henry Lee

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
May be.
There is another look, they hope sooner than that.
This is one of the conditions for applying.
  • hold a valid work permit that is set to expire within the next 4 months
==>If the visa is going to expire within the next 4 months then do not apply, also means they HOPE to Tr2Pr will be done in 4 months :)
Lol! The 4 months window is for all programs like it was for that 18 month open work permit ext. for Intl. Grads earlier this year, same for PNP nomination etc.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Guys, does anybody know the timeline for essential non healthcare?
I applied at 12:39pm on May 6th.
No AOR yet
I'm just asking cause I barely see people here who applied under this stream.
Thanks in advance.
Under this stream, most ppl applied later that's why

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
I know most people would not like to hear this but TR to Pr processing time is two to three years. If you have other options go for it, if not, keep yourself busy and keep waiting.
I am basing this of the current processing speed. This is if at least 1000 applications are processed per month.

Currently less than 1000 applications are being processed monthly.
How did you come to such a conclusion? Do you have a reliable source for the number of applications already processed?
Two to three years processing time for a temporary public policy does not make sense.
The IRCC is trying to meet its immigration target for 2021 so I really think that the processing times will speed up from now until the end of this year.
I see this program as a lucky shot and one of the easiest opportunities for eligible TRs to get their PRs.
Agents will be very lenient, we just have to show that we are eligible with the minimum effort ( compared to other programs).
Be optimistic dear sir because if it's two to three years for this program, what would it be for Express Entry Outland applicants...

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
How did you come to such a conclusion? Do you have a reliable source for the number of applications already processed?
Two to three years processing time for a temporary public policy does not make sense.
The IRCC is trying to meet its immigration target for 2021 so I really think that the processing times will speed up from now until the end of this year.
I see this program as a lucky shot and one of the easiest opportunities for eligible TRs to get their PRs.
Agents will be very lenient, we just have to show that we are eligible with the minimum effort ( compared to other programs).
Be optimistic
Be optimistic dear sir because if it's two to three years for this program, what would it be for Express Entry Outland applicants...
I agree with you. Nobody knows really how long is the process for. Just gather all the documents needed then apply and wait! :) some people would definitely say something to discourage us not to apply.