+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevin578

Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys,

I was able to link my application on July 21 (applied 12:26am May 6 StreamB). However, I got a message saying a refund of $85 has been initiated. My Biometrics is still valid until 2027. Idk whether it's the reason?

Here is the saying "Although fees were paid related to biometrics collection, the following individual(s) is/are not required to complete biometrics assessment for this application at this time:"

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Hi can anyone here suggest what is best to show work experince in healthcare stream? Pay stub or T4 or noa or work contract or ROE?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
I submitted T4, NOA, paystub (only for the period T4 doesn't cover) and Letter of employment.
is it ok to put ROE ? as it mentions the total hours worked in the past 13 months. do u think they verify this with service canada or cra? I worked in 2017 dec for this employer and stopped working at the end of year. I again worked for this employer in 2019 jan till 2019 august mid. The ROE he issued shows i worked there since 2017 dec n mentioned my last day of work in august 2019. u think it can b an issue since i didnt work for him in 2018?

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello people, please can someone help me with the CiC link for medical appointment booking for PR application. I need it urgently.

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys,

I was able to link my application on July 21 (applied 12:26am May 6 StreamB). However, I got a message saying a refund of $85 has been initiated. My Biometrics is still valid until 2027. Idk whether it's the reason?

Here is the saying "Although fees were paid related to biometrics collection, the following individual(s) is/are not required to complete biometrics assessment for this application at this time:"
that would be your biometrics fees that you paid when you applied.

Reactions: kevin578

chaitaliptl

Jul 5, 2019
I got BIL request today. Applied on 6th May 12:24 pm with Outland spouse. Ircc has requested following document:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.
Do I have to submit rcmp as well or just home country pcc?

Reactions: hhzara and NA2000

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I got BIL request today. Applied on 6th May 12:24 pm with Outland spouse. Ircc has requested following document:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.
Do I have to submit rcmp as well or just home country pcc?
Just Indian pcc

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
I just called them and was luckily put through to the agent, who was very helpful and provided me with the temporary number. Does that mean my AOR is otw?
Hi did you asked directly your temporary number to the agent? I called yesterday but she didnt gve me temporary number .