+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
Got biometrics request on 19 july and linked my application 22 july with GCkey and i got request letter for PCC AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE but I haven’t got AOR so is my application number the one starts with E is my AOR number?
AOR is a document that confirms IRCC got your application and they will start reviewing it.. It's not a number..
And yes Application number is that which starts with "E".

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
The webform was to submit my spouse's medical as well as to correct a mistake. I made a typo in spouse's passport number, so told them to correct it and attached the passport scan copy.

They send me an email, saying that

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

***.pdf
***.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
OK thanks. Kind of a generic response, but at least they have your documents.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Does anyone has any idea about any people they know who had got refusal for TR to PR? No one has posted anything regarding refusals/rejections on any platform regarding this stream yet. Can someone share the reasons of such refusals?

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
I have applied in July through IG French and waiting on the results at the moment (no AOR). I have been just wondering, can I apply to go to school for Fall 2022 while this is being processed? Or can that affect my PR application? I am hoping that by then I'll get it...

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Shah1005

Jul 2, 2021
Hi Guys,
I have applied from IG Stream at 12:19 PM EST. Haven't receive AOR Yet and not able to attach my application yet. Should i contact ircc ? or just wait ?
Any Suggestions will be helpful
I'm worried as people after 12:20 are able to link there application.

Harleenssss

Jul 21, 2021
AOR is a document that confirms IRCC got your application and they will start reviewing it.. It's not a number..
And yes Application number is that which starts with "E".
So i did not receive AOR document ,, so when I can expect that after submitting the docs they’ve asked for?

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
People on telegram groups are getting AOR in 12:20-12:30 now. I don't know what has happened to our applications.
August 6th is gonna be 3 months that we have applied. It is supposed to be faster than other regular routes of permanent residency not slower. My friend got his PR for CEC under 2 months.

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
People on telegram groups are getting AOR in 12:20-12:30 now. I don't know what has happened to our applications.
August 6th is gonna be 3 months that we have applied. It is supposed to be faster than other regular routes of permanent residency not slower. My friend got his PR for CEC under 2 months.
Well, firstly I agree that TR to PR is moving slower than anticipated.

However, people are getting approvals every day. Now, if you expect 40,000 applications to be processed within 3 months, that's not gonna happen,

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Well, firstly I agree that TR to PR is moving slower than anticipated.

However, people are getting approvals every day. Now, if you expect 40,000 applications to be processed within 3 months, that's not gonna happen,
I have applied 12:16, I was below 1700 initial applicants. Its sorta unfair for them to process 12:26 and then left people who applied earlier in the ditch.

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
Hello, does anyone know the average time it takes to receive the 2nd email for PR Portal with login credentials?
Some people received it within 24 hours but mine was already 3 days ago so I'm a bit concerned.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
So i did not receive AOR document ,, so when I can expect that after submitting the docs they’ve asked for?
Don't worry..
It will come in 2-3 business days..
And if it doesn't come in 2-3 days then also don't worry... there is no relation between AOR and submitting asked documents in your IRCC account.
Just submit asked documents and you will get copr in 1 or 1.5 months if everything is correct

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
Hello, does anyone know the average time it takes to receive the 2nd email for PR Portal with login credentials?
Some people received it within 24 hours but mine was already 3 days ago so I'm a bit concerned.
Check if you have an account already..
Check here: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Login here if you have an account or register if you haven't
You will see your application if you got that email already then..

Reactions: vaas2018

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
Check if you have an account already..
Check here: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Login here if you have an account or register if you haven't
You will see your application if you got that email already then..
OH OK THANK YOU SO MUCH. I think because I created an account way back in May when there was no particular info about the TR to PR stream, maybe that's why I didn't receive the follow-up email for my Portal login credentials.

Reactions: PatelNisarg16