+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AJAI UN

Jul 20, 2021
Hi, I tried to link y application using UCI, family name & passport number . But i got a message as "there is no application found". I submitted appln under IG at 9PM (AT). Do i need to wait for any update or should i call cic regarding this. ?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
my webform gets accepted but still not able to link. I pretty sure the visa officer who supposes to process my application is dead. They need to check and assign the application to another visa officer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PR Dreamer and JALT

Jasmeet23

Mar 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I applied Tr 2 Pr under non essential stream on 5th July 2021. I am not able to link my file for now. Anyone who applied under this category and was able to link their application ?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I applied Tr 2 Pr under non essential stream on 5th July 2021. I am not able to link my file for now. Anyone who applied under this category and was able to link their application ?
Do a search through this thread using *non essential* there are quite a few posts

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
my webform gets accepted but still not able to link. I pretty sure the visa officer who supposes to process my application is dead. They need to check and assign the application to another visa officer.
What was your webform? Additional documents? Did they say they've added them to the file?

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
Got PR confirmation portal email today (July 23, 2021).

Timeline:
Applied: 12.13 PM EST May 6, 2021 International graduate stream
AOR: June 16, 2021
Submitted home country PCC on June 21, 2021 via webform...IRCC didn't request PCC again.
All other documents were submitted upfront and correct

Thanks for your help guys..
Stay positive!!!

Harleenssss

Jul 21, 2021
Got biometrics request on 19 july and linked my application 22 july with GCkey and i got request letter for PCC AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE but I haven’t got AOR so is my application number the one starts with E is my AOR number?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
What was your webform? Additional documents? Did they say they've added them to the file?
The webform was to submit my spouse's medical as well as to correct a mistake. I made a typo in spouse's passport number, so told them to correct it and attached the passport scan copy.

They send me an email, saying that

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

***.pdf
***.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Got biometrics request on 19 july and linked my application 22 july with GCkey and i got request letter for PCC AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE but I haven’t got AOR so is my application number the one starts with E is my AOR number?

Send them what they have asked. You will get your AOR soon

Reactions: Harleenssss