+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash2120

May 29, 2021
Hi guys, a quick question. I applied in Tr to Pr international graduate on May 6th at 12:40 pst. I submitted everything upfront with old medical and PCC from the Indian local police station. Should I apply PCC for BLS as well, just in case they doubt the legitimacy of the local one?

PS:- The local PCC doesn’t have my pic on it, just a stamp from the government.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

kda

Aug 14, 2018
Many Congratulations, have almost the same timeline 9:13 PST, AOR June 28, waiting for updates. Medical and criminality is passed.
I have almost the same timeline as you, 9:13PST/AOR June 14th, as of Friday only medical and criminality passed as well. When last did you ask IRCC about your status?

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I have almost the same timeline as you, 9:13PST/AOR June 14th, as of Friday only medical and criminality passed as well. When last did you ask IRCC about your status?
It was last week, AOR June 14? That's nice. The call doesn't go through. I called IRCC several times this week but the call didn't go through.

kda

Aug 14, 2018
It was last week, AOR June 14? That's nice. The call doesn't go through. I called IRCC several times this week but the call didn't go through.
Yup Jun 14th, no updates since then. Their lines must be busy but you usually have to try a couple times. I think I'll call next week again if I don't get any updates.

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Yup Jun 14th, no updates since then. Their lines must be busy but you usually have to try a couple times. I think I'll call next week again if I don't get any updates.
Yes definitely, someone with AOR 28 June got the PR confirmation portal today, so you should definitely follow up.

Reactions: kda

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
one of my friend doesn't have a valid TRV but he is in Canada, he applied for TR to PR. is there any problem for the TRV?

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
Congratulation! Almost there! By the way, why did you need to take the medical exam? You should already have one with your study permit Visa application back in 2018. Wouldn't that work?
It was 3 years ago and I wanna make sure my application could be seamless as it could be, so i did it again just in case.

Last edited:

birdie08

Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone, I got the biometric letter few days ago and it mentions that I should complete my biometric within one month, else i need to send webform with my date. I got biometric date one week after one month. I was trying to fill webform, but what should I select in application type, as it does not have TR to PR option?

Also, my biometric letter has an application number on it. Will I receive a different AOR letter, or this is AOR too?

Reactions: PR Dreamer