+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
This is for a friend. Sorry I was not monitoring this group, so dont know if this is covered already.
She submitted PCC application form and LOE, medical appointment email + LOE. Today she received both documents. How can she update IRCC. Webform ? If yes how?

byqc

May 26, 2021
This is for a friend. Sorry I was not monitoring this group, so dont know if this is covered already.
She submitted PCC application form and LOE, medical appointment email + LOE. Today she received both documents. How can she update IRCC. Webform ? If yes how?
Many of contents here can be searched by google or by clicking a magnifier icon on the right top of this screen, so please do so before asking this repeatedly-asked question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
I was still in Quebec at the time of application. I am now in Ontario but I don't think CIC would know this information.

For my intent to live outside of Quebec I expained how I have personal ties from my high school and relatives in Ontario, and that I was in Quebec only for university. I was employeed in Quebec but I was actively looking for job opportunies in other provinces(with some screenshots of my job applications). Hope this helps.
Thank you so much. I did the same thing like you. Applied from qc, then moved to ontario. Showed them my lease and told them about my family and school ties. Hopefully I will get it. Congrats again.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Has anyone heard of people who applied after 1 pm getting AOR? IRCC seems to be really slow, i don't understand how they will process 40000 this year.:confused:

Reactions: Arnicare

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
she cannot until she gets aor. I have literally the same case and I tried using webform they didn't accept

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
Is AOR an important mail or just BIL with the application number is fine? Because I linked the application with GC key and shows that they are processing my application and I got the request letter for PCC and lelts. Because I got BIL on July 7th and till now I didn't receive the aor.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Yup its upfront,Is it EDE or NON-EDE?, and what is the medical type they put in the form?is it student,visitor or worker?
It’s non ede medical, This part is important.

its visitor mostly if they are outside canada, though it doesn’t matter. Just let doctor know it’s for permanent residence and they know what tests need to be done.

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Is AOR an important mail or just BIL with the application number is fine? Because I linked the application with GC key and shows that they are processing my application and I got the request letter for PCC and lelts. Because I got BIL on July 7th and till now I didn't receive the aor.
What time did you submit your application?

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
It’s non ede medical, This part is important.

its visitor mostly if they are outside canada, though it doesn’t matter. Just let doctor know it’s for permanent residence and they know what tests need to be done.
So what it the medical type to be put?is it visitor,student or worker?for now i am still at working visa it will expire on feb 2022.

sahil08

Jul 5, 2017
Hello, anyone who applied after 12:30 pm in IG stream received AOR, any updates, or able to link the application?
Thank you.

TP-PR-mj

Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone here applied under TP-PR essential workers and any updates?

much appreciated to those who'll respond. :)