+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Bandhul999

Jul 17, 2021
Hey!! I applied in Tr to Pr two weeks ago. And by mistake I paid the fees of right of permanent residence fees and missed the payments of processing fee and biometrics fees . So can you please suggest how to cope with this situation.

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Hey!! I applied in Tr to Pr two weeks ago. And by mistake I paid the fees of right of permanent residence fees and missed the payments of processing fee and biometrics fees . So can you please suggest how to cope with this situation.
They will request it before processing your application so you should be fine

Reactions: Bandhul999

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi anyone who have a husband and child outside Canada that apply for medical or done their medical?because i dont know what is their visa category to fill up in their form.thank u.
yes i m spouse with kid in india nd had our medical done , our medical was reffered as upfront for PR

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
  • Stream: IG from Quebec
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 9:09 AM
  • AOR: June 8th, 2021
  • Biometrics: Requested June 8th, Received June 10th
  • Medical: Requested June 14th, Submitted June 30th, Passed July 15th
  • PCC: Not needed
  • Eligibility: Processing
  • Admissibility: Processing
  • COPR: Received(?) July 17th, 1:45 PM
Just received an email from the Calgary office, nothing updated on my application's webpage. It looks like that I will need to reply to the email to receive the portal link.
What did you show in your intention letter?

mikumiku

Jul 17, 2021
Congrats. I'm just wondering if you are still in Québec? If not, how does your 'intent to live outside of Quebec' look like?
What did you show in your intention letter?
I was still in Quebec at the time of application. I am now in Ontario but I don't think CIC would know this information.

For my intent to live outside of Quebec I expained how I have personal ties from my high school and relatives in Ontario, and that I was in Quebec only for university. I was employeed in Quebec but I was actively looking for job opportunies in other provinces(with some screenshots of my job applications). Hope this helps.

chaitaliptl

Jul 5, 2019
I have applied in TR to PR pathway in international stream with my spouse(Outland). I didn’t receive AOR yet. Due to family emergency I have to travel to India. I still have to do biometrics and submitted my previous medical (study permit). Can biometric and medical done in India if requested by IRCC?

Thank you in advance.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I have applied in TR to PR pathway in international stream with my spouse(Outland). I didn’t receive AOR yet. Due to family emergency I have to travel to India. I still have to do biometrics and submitted my previous medical (study permit). Can biometric and medical done in India if requested by IRCC?

Thank you in advance.
I don't think so please don't take a risk at all. Consult IRCC calling them . This is like a one time investment deal for all of us so better play your cards safe

Reactions: namastevoila

Bandhul999

Jul 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have applied yesterday night in workers stream, and by mistake I only paid the Permanent Residence Fees and did not pay the processing fees. What should I do now? There is an option to correct the fees and pay the pending fees online, but how would I attach that to my file.
Hey i did the same. So please let me know if you already paid the difference and entered it into the web form

Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied to TR to PR but I selected wrong category on the portal instead of English, I selected French Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care. But in the application form imm0130 I selected the right option i.e. Workers in-Canada: Stream B (essential non-healthcare) and I submitted my application before the intake had closed. All the forms and documents are uploaded correctly. What should I do? What could be the scenario?