+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Saab22

Jun 27, 2021
May I ask you about the Language Proficiency proof? At the time of the submission, my IELTS results were just released on-screen and I still was not able to submit a scanned paper certificate. I made a screenshot of my IELTS test results and I submitted it as a pdf document. Any thoughts?
same here

mikumiku

Jul 17, 2021
  • Stream: IG from Quebec
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 9:09 AM
  • AOR: June 8th, 2021
  • Biometrics: Requested June 8th, Received June 10th
  • Medical: Requested June 14th, Submitted June 30th, Passed July 15th
  • PCC: Not needed
  • Eligibility: Processing
  • Admissibility: Processing
  • COPR: Received(?) July 17th, 1:45 PM
Just received an email from the Calgary office, nothing updated on my application's webpage. It looks like that I will need to reply to the email to receive the portal link.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Just received an email from the Calgary office, nothing updated on my application's webpage. It looks like that I will need to reply to the email to receive the portal link.
Congratulations!!
I have a simple question (not only to your case).

According to the timeline, Eligibility and Admissibility are still under processing.
I wonder why COPR was already sent to the applicant.

What is the meaning of "processing"? Does it imply "already examined and passed (and then data in transfer to somewhere)"?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Congrats.
You must reply ;)
Here the information:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
May I ask you about the Language Proficiency proof? At the time of the submission, my IELTS results were just released on-screen and I still was not able to submit a scanned paper certificate. I made a screenshot of my IELTS test results and I submitted it as a pdf document. Any thoughts?
I think It is ok with a screenshot (is it from email ?)
IRCC will request (ADR) if they need the paper certificate

As part of the application, IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/trpr-language-testing.html

mikumiku

Jul 17, 2021
Congratulations!!
I have a simple question (not only to your case).

According to the timeline, Eligibility and Admissibility are still under processing.
I wonder why COPR was already sent to the applicant.

What is the meaning of "processing"? Does it imply "already examined and passed (and then data in transfer to somewhere)"?
Thank you.

I have no idea. I received my pre-arrival letter the day after I submitted my medical exam result. I assume that I had already passed eligibility and admissibility when I got the pre-arrival letter(according to info online). So I'd interpret it as anywhere from someone started looking at your files to passed.

Reactions: PR Dreamer and byqc

Carolnkhc

Jun 29, 2021
Nothing for this stream .Hardly one or two people received AOR in this stream .
I saw at least five people got AOR from this stream.the latest one’s timeline is May 06 at 12:24 Toronto time.
I think you might get AOR at least next year if IRC’s,s pace is still like this …Good luck!

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
Hi folks
I’d appreciate someone’s advice on it.
I’m a MPNP applicant who hasn’t received his AOR yet, even though it’s been 9 months since I submitted my paper based application to federal office.
I do qualify for essential non-health worker stream and was just wondering if there is still room to apply for it? Their stats don’t say anything in this regard, so there is a degree of uncertainty in it that they have reached CAP for this stream. Should I apply or not?
Thanks in advance!

Carolnkhc

Jun 29, 2021
Hi folks
I’d appreciate someone’s advice on it.
I’m a MPNP applicant who hasn’t received his AOR yet, even though it’s been 9 months since I submitted my paper based application to federal office.
I do qualify for essential non-health worker stream and was just wondering if there is still room to apply for it? Their stats don’t say anything in this regard, so there is a degree of uncertainty in it that they have reached CAP for this stream. Should I apply or not?
Thanks in advance!
It’s full for sure now.and plus even if you are applying now for this stream, you will need to wait another at least half year maybe more.The best way is if you are qualify for EE. For now that is the best way to expect to be faster. Good luck!

Reactions: Gujjar/00

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Hi anyone who have a husband and child outside Canada that apply for medical or done their medical?because i dont know what is their visa category to fill up in their form.thank u.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
But I pray we all receive our AoRs next week as I saw flood of AORs yesterday for 12:20 pm est batch even 12:21 and 12:22 started getting that

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
its ok u just have to give them the barcode number of ielts that many digit number

Reactions: Dobsan