+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
So how the person applied at 12.34 get Copr?
If a person who applied earlier and has pending documents, won’t hold the line for the next in line. Eg. applicant 1 has a bunch of documents yet to be submitted, applicant 2 has everything complete. Do you think the agents should wait for #1 guy to submit all documents before they issue COPR to #2?

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
They just did. I called to confirm if NOC 4411 is included in Tr to PR pathway. The agent said “NOOO, im sorry”. Then I did my own research. Called again the ircc, and told the agent about the Annex B of TR to PR and the exact headline of the article that can be found in canada.ca. He said, “yes, it’s included”. So apparently, if you called a lazy agent who won’t exert effort to do research, then she will just give you a FALSE information that can hinder you.
Some people wonder why the IRCC are not able to answer their queries is because of queries like these. They have an exhaustive list of NOC that are eligible. Still we feel the need to ‘Confirm’ ? Why ?

Reet24

May 8, 2021
Has anyone received AOR for Essential Non-healthcare? I applied within the first 5-7 minutes when the stream opened. I haven't heard anything so far and cannot link my application.

Reactions: mforeverandbeyond

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hey Guys, I a little worried I have quite different Situation here, any Comments and Views are most welcome

I have submitted my TR_to_PR Pathway Application yesterday (15-07-2021), I have submitted application with my last paystub which was till 02-July-2021 and my total hours was 1552 till then, But I worked 50 more hours from 03-Jul-2021 till 15-07-2021 (before submitting application), since the week is not ended so there is no paystub for those hours.

I still applied with LOE and screenshots of my CLOCK-IN and CLOCK-OUT Time from Official Portal. and I explained and calculated my hours by adding up,
1. YTD hours of last pay stub of 2020
2. YTD of most recent paystub of 2021 (02-July-2021).
3. Screen shots of additional hours done (but no paystub)

So in total I got 1600hours.

I am confused, any suggestion or similar case? Will Visa Officer will consider this, Also, I have added contact info. of my HR department so they can contact if they required.

Any Leads, I am little Worried, Applied with Spouse and Dependent)
Anyone?

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (6:00 pm est)
AOR: Not Received
Biometrics: given during PGWP
Medical: Submitted upfront (old one from study permit application)
PCC: Not given (arrived in Canada when 17)
COPR: Not Received

I am worried if i should get a PCC and new medical done. Should i?
If money is not a problem for you, yes.
For myself, I'll wait until asked.

Reactions: Timewalker