+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
They are not allowed to provide false information if they do their jobs can be at risk
They just did. I called to confirm if NOC 4411 is included in Tr to PR pathway. The agent said “NOOO, im sorry”. Then I did my own research. Called again the ircc, and told the agent about the Annex B of TR to PR and the exact headline of the article that can be found in canada.ca. He said, “yes, it’s included”. So apparently, if you called a lazy agent who won’t exert effort to do research, then she will just give you a FALSE information that can hinder you.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
They just did. I called to confirm if NOC 4411 is included in Tr to PR pathway. The agent said “NOOO, im sorry”. Then I did my own research. Called again the ircc, and told the agent about the Annex B of TR to PR and the exact headline of the article that can be found in canada.ca. He said, “yes, it’s included”. So apparently, if you called a lazy agent who won’t exert effort to do research, then she will just give you a FALSE information that can hinder you.
Ohh Shit !!! now they are just playing with our future it means

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I don't think agents information are reliable because if you ask the same thing again then they will tell you different thing. I think they are just for assistance. What do you guys think?
Yes, the agents whom we call works the same as receptionists. They may know something but not everything. Don't blame on them.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I asked, my friend applied after me got AOR without any documents upfront while I submitted three, only one I couldn't submit. So how you guys are processing applications?

He replied: We are processing based on Time. But each application is different than others so you can't tell whether you'll have a similar timeline as your friend. Hence the time will be a little bit here and there but we are processing application based on Time.
That just sounds like a standard template answer he's reading from a script :rolleyes:

Reactions: fsss and Tomican

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
That's what I am not able to understand that they are not processing it FIFO bro
I think it's the reason that's been posted before on this forum a couple of times. They are working in batches and so agents have about 100 applicants each (for example) and so agent 1 is processing applicant 105 right now, and agent 2 is processing applicant 205, while applicants 106-199 are still waiting. If you get what I mean. Based on how long it took me to finish virtually every assignment during graduate studies then I have somebody that works the same speed as me as my agent...

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
That just sounds like a standard template answer he's reading from a script :rolleyes:
True, didn't argue because the guy gave me a temporary application number and some info about my application(which is nothing special I know) but it felt good. At least he gave me some info I didn't get anywhere else

Reactions: JALT

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (6:00 pm est)
AOR: Not Received
Biometrics: given during PGWP
Medical: Submitted upfront (old one from study permit application)
PCC: Not given (arrived in Canada when 17)
COPR: Not Received

I am worried if i should get a PCC and new medical done. Should i?