+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
No nothing so far. What about you? Anything?

I think they did the initial check to see we meet the requirements or not, a temporary file number was issued, and now waiting for a visa to take over.
Yeah I don't know how much time its gonna take now I am seeing people getting AORs at 12:40 pm est so definitely not a FIFO

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
No nothing so far. What about you? Anything?

I think they did the initial check to see we meet the requirements or not, a temporary file number was issued, and now waiting for a visa to take over.
Did they told you an estimate in how much time you can expect AOR?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Did they told you an estimate in how much time you can expect AOR?
I asked, my friend applied after me got AOR without any documents upfront while I submitted three, only one I couldn't submit. So how you guys are processing applications?

He replied: We are processing based on Time. But each application is different than others so you can't tell whether you'll have a similar timeline as your friend. Hence the time will be a little bit here and there but we are processing application based on Time.

Reactions: Tomican

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
I asked, my friend applied after me got AOR without any documents upfront while I submitted three, only one I couldn't submit. So how you guys are processing applications?

He replied: We are processing based on Time. But each application is different than others so you can't tell whether you'll have a similar timeline as your friend. Hence the time will be a little bit here and there but we are processing application based on Time.
It means they are processing according to time. It doesn't matter which stream we are applied. Is it right?

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hiii
Do you guys know if there is still space to apply for the non health care pathway??? It says there 30k applications but it doesnt say they have all been filled??

Reet24

May 8, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (1:04 PM Atlantic standard time)
  • AOR: Not Received
  • Biometrics: NA
  • Medical: Submitted
  • Admissibility: Not Received
  • COPR: Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request: Not Received

Reactions: Carolnkhc

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021

How is this possible man like I had everything upfront and no issues single applicant still haven't got anything. People in other groups getting BIL and AORs :(

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hey Guys, I a little worried I have quite different Situation here, any Comments and Views are most welcome

I have submitted my TR_to_PR Pathway Application yesterday (15-07-2021), I have submitted application with my last paystub which was till 02-July-2021 and my total hours was 1552 till then, But I worked 50 more hours from 03-Jul-2021 till 15-07-2021 (before submitting application), since the week is not ended so there is no paystub for those hours.

I still applied with LOE and screenshots of my CLOCK-IN and CLOCK-OUT Time from Official Portal. and I explained and calculated my hours by adding up,
1. YTD hours of last pay stub of 2020
2. YTD of most recent paystub of 2021 (02-July-2021).
3. Screen shots of additional hours done (but no paystub)

So in total I got 1600hours.

I am confused, any suggestion or similar case? Will Visa Officer will consider this, Also, I have added contact info. of my HR department so they can contact if they required.

Any Leads, I am little Worried, Applied with Spouse and Dependent)

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
It means they are processing according to time. It doesn't matter which stream we are applied. Is it right?
Thats what the agent said to me. Then again someone got e-copr after applying at 12:41 PM. that doesn't make any sense right?

Thousands of people are waiting in the middle just for AOR

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Thats what the agent said to me. Then again someone got e-copr after applying at 12:41 PM. that doesn't make any sense right?

Thousands of people are waiting in the middle just for AOR
I don't think agents information are reliable because if you ask the same thing again then they will tell you different thing. I think they are just for assistance. What do you guys think?

Reactions: JALT

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I don't think agents information are reliable because if you ask the same thing again then they will tell you different thing. I think they are just for assistance. What do you guys think?
They are not allowed to provide false information if they do their jobs can be at risk

May 10, 2021
  • Stream: IG
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (12:20 PM EST Time)
  • Linked application on 15th July @ 8:30 pm EST
  • AOR: Waiting.. expect to get it in a couple of days.
  • Biometrics: Not required.. Accepted old one
  • Medical: Not required… Accepted old one
  • Eligibility: Reviewing
  • Admissibility: Not Received
  • COPR: Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request: Home county PCC…already applied and expect to receive it in couple of days