+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Hi guys ,
one of my friend applied under wrong category ( french stream ) , but after applied under correct stream ( Stream B english)
Yesterday he got Biometric letter. he is not sure for which application he got the letter for .
he tried to contact IRCC to confirm -but every time unable to get hold of them -due to high alarm volume of calls
is there any other way we can find out for which application he got the BIL.

ALSO IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL IF ANY FRENCH APPLICATION WHO GOT BIL CAN SHOW US BIL LETTER , SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT .
When he applied in french stream and essential stream english. So we get a better idea?

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
@ychent and @Charlie wilson (and other newcomers):

Welcome to the group and thanks for start sharing your timelines!
To ease the conversation, please add your timelines to your signatures and update them as thing evolve.
This is how most of us is sharing our progress.

Reactions: Carolnkhc

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Applied at 12:40 EST on May 6, 2021 (International Graduates Stream): Received my Biometrics letter today (July 16) at 10 pm! Haven't received AOR yet! Goodluck to everyone!
July 16 10 pm ?
In the future?

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys ,
one of my friend applied under wrong category ( french stream ) , but after applied under correct stream ( Stream B english)
Yesterday he got Biometric letter. he is not sure for which application he got the letter for .
he tried to contact IRCC to confirm -but every time unable to get hold of them -due to high alarm volume of calls
is there any other way we can find out for which application he got the BIL.

ALSO IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL IF ANY FRENCH APPLICATION WHO GOT BIL CAN SHOW US BIL LETTER , SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT .
He should try and link his application using the application number on the bil. It should tell him which stream he applied for.

Jul 7, 2021
Hello Everyone, I got AOR on July 2nd, 2021. I am waiting for my PCC request. Do you guys know usually how much time it takes to get a PCC request after getting AOR?

TIA.

• Stream: IG
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (12:16 PM Toronto Time)
  • AOR: July 2nd, 2021
  • Biometrics: July 5, 2021
  • Medical: Passed
  • Eligibility: Reviewing
  • Admissibility: Not Received
  • COPR: Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request: Not Received

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Dude did you got any reply for the webform sent and did you got the AOR?

No nothing so far. What about you? Anything?

I think they did the initial check to see we meet the requirements or not, a temporary file number was issued, and now waiting for a visa officer to take over.