+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I think you're allowed to have a week or two of holiday within that period - but you should research online and check that's true
I just read the Assessing the application against the policy conditions. The language is ambiguous on "vacation time". :rolleyes:

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I just read the Assessing the application against the policy conditions. The language is ambiguous on "vacation time". :rolleyes:
You're not kidding!! It's like they originally wrote it in French and then used Google Translate for the English version. I think the takeaway message is (and this is from previously reading other streams) - you can have up to two weeks vacation and only work 50 weeks - BUT, the two weeks have to be paid vacation and so you need a pay-slip to cover that period.

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Calgary IRCC CGY4604***

Omg just got it
did they request any other documents from u? like I see he requested information outline in the document. ***Calgary IRCC CGY4604***
what is that?

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
@Tomican I did receive ADR! Here it is! I'm also a little confused by the text highlighted in yellow in the original letter! Is that a general deadline reminder for different documents that might be requested through this letter on a case by case basis or does that mean that I need to submit a RCMP Criminal Record check and another PCC? I got another request letter for PCC from my home country a month ago and I uploaded it at the time.
Or do I only need to submit a hand signed Schedule A since that is what is requested in the top half the letter?
Doesn't hurt to submit everything again. Better to submit when they specifically asked for it I think.

Reactions: Tomican

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The ghost updated is basically when you login into the MyGCKEY portal you saw the status of your application changed but when you open the application there's actually nothing changes.

How do you know that you

Did you receive an email or something about your medical exams? how can I know if I passed my medical exam?

byqc

May 26, 2021
My guess only - if AOR is NOT in French, then it is for the other stream :)
However, it is better to phone IRCC
I think the application site or application form asked communication language. So correspondence will be in English if applicant chose English as a communication language, regardless of the stream and language score attached.

Massi88

Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have applied for IG on May 6th. still no AOR. 2 days ago I got invitation from Ontario to submit for PNP. what should I do now?? I am indecisive.
I already paid for tr to pr. And on the other side also there is an application fee about $2000 for Ontario and after again $1500 for federal express entry.
Any suggestions welcome.

May 10, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:20 pm EST
  • Linked: 15th July 8:30 PM EST
  • Home country PCC Request: Already applied and expecting to get in a couple of days
  • Biometrics: Old one got accepted
  • Medical: Upfront (Old one)
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • Criminality:- Pending
  • Eligibility:- Pending
  • Security:- Pending
  • Portal Email:- Pending
  • COPR:- Pending

Bajwa125

Jun 27, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:20 pm EST
  • Linked: 15th July 8:30 PM EST
  • Home country PCC Request: Already applied and expecting to get in a couple of days
  • Biometrics: Old one got accepted
  • Medical: Upfront (Old one)
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • Criminality:- Pending
  • Eligibility:- Pending
  • Security:- Pending
  • Portal Email:- Pending
  • COPR:- Pending
hi, do you get pcc request in your account or in email.

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys,
For those who received AOR. Did IRCC ask you to provide RCMP?
OR what are the documents that they ask you in the AOR?
Thank you

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have applied for IG on May 6th. still no AOR. 2 days ago I got invitation from Ontario to submit for PNP. what should I do now?? I am indecisive.
I already paid for tr to pr. And on the other side also there is an application fee about $2000 for Ontario and after again $1500 for federal express entry.
Any suggestions welcome.
My wife applied in January through PNP paper based application and we are still waiting for AOR. Also, her OINP application started in September 2020 and finished in January 2021, so for us it has been almost a year, so I wouldn’t put my money in there if I were you. We applied through TR to PR on May 06 as well and we are just waiting for the one that finishes first ( hoping to get some reimbursement too xD).

Massi88

Jul 10, 2021
My wife applied in January through PNP paper based application and we are still waiting for AOR. Also, her OINP application started in September 2020 and finished in January 2021, so for us it has been almost a year, so I wouldn’t put my money in there if I were you. We applied through TR to PR on May 06 as well and we are just waiting for the one that finishes first ( hoping to get some reimbursement too xD).
Thanks for the reply. You mean 5 months you waited for OINP approval and now you are still waiting for federal government approval?