+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hi When did you got your temporary application number and after that did you got you AOR or still under processing?
Got that number on Monday, agent said to send my spouse medical if I want otherwise they will ask me later. So I sent it. No, I haven't got my AOR yet

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
How do I know the file number is temporary?
A typical temporary file number begins with the letter X. For example, XE123456789 refers to a temporary economic file number. When IRCC is ready to issue a permanent file number, they remove the X from the beginning. However, they sometimes issue a new number without an X in the front.

Why does IRCC issue a temporary file number?
Two potential scenarios could lead to issuing temporary file numbers:

1. Your package is incomplete, and the processing is pending on receiving missing documents or payments.
  2. IRCC does not have the resources to process your application now. However, they want to issue an AOR, so you know they have received the application.

1 Can't be our case, so it is 2 why we haven't got our AOR yet

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
How do I know the file number is temporary?
A typical temporary file number begins with the letter X. For example, XE123456789 refers to a temporary economic file number. When IRCC is ready to issue a permanent file number, they remove the X from the beginning. However, they sometimes issue a new number without an X in the front.

Why does IRCC issue a temporary file number?
Two potential scenarios could lead to issuing temporary file numbers:

1. Your package is incomplete, and the processing is pending on receiving missing documents or payments.
  2. IRCC does not have the resources to process your application now. However, they want to issue an AOR, so you know they have received the application.

1 Can't be our case, so it is 2 why we haven't got our AOR yet
Perfect thanks for letting me know

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 - 09:41 PST (12:41 EST)
  • Linked application: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Request: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Done: June 8, 2021
  • AOR: June 9, 2021
  • Medical: Passed on June 8, 2021
  • PR Portal Email: July 9, 2021
  • PR Confirmation Portal: July 12, 2021
  • eCOPR: July 14, 2021
Hey Congratulations,
Can you also please GHOST UPDATES timeline ? How many and when

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
hey parteek how you got your temporary number?Do they gave uh via mail or call? Where to call ircc?
Hi Neha via call when I asked what's the status of my file, do you guys have it submitted or not. Then she put me on hold for a min and found yes they have my file in initial stage now. So, as soon as a visa officer is allotted to my file now I will get the AOR. if she says your file is not in record that means they have not even opened it at all. Just google the number for IRCC and call them hear 2:50 seconds talk first then press 1 then enter UCI then # then hit 1 again then 3 then 2 then 2 then 0 to get connected to an operator. They will only connect if the line will be free else you will be cut off from the call