+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
How did you link your application? Did you do it after you got your AOR or before? I am trying to do it before receiving my AOR but it keeps saying no such application found. Any reason why this could be happening?
I did it 3 days before aor. I've been trying for weeks until i was able to. Keep trying everyday. It'll eventually link one day.

Reactions: sohumbilawal

kirat_ig

Jul 10, 2021
12:09 IG
4th June BIL
7th June AOR
25th June medical old passed
SUBMITTED PCC 21st June via web form
No reply yet
1st July Pre Arrival
7th July got a request to submit Indian PCC and RCMP
submitted only Indian PCC on 7th July
14th July Portal email (Meanwhile in IRCC Account still says “Your action is required “ for RCMP)

Not mine!! from telegram group

Reactions: namastevoila

CatalinaCad

Jun 24, 2021
Jeeze, I got my first ghost update today, I wonder how many will applicants went through for Tr to Pr.
How do you know that you
Never apply from Quebec in Tr to PR or Express entry. They will give you a VIP check for everything.

I applied at 12.09 under the IG stream. got AOR on 9th June. Medicals Passed on 24th June. Now criminality check started. Background and Eligibility didn't start. No one asked for PCC yet. I sent them via web form but no response.

conclusion - move out from Quebec before applying PR for the federal government.
Did you receive an email or something about your medical exams? how can I know if I passed my medical exam?

manjitspal

Oct 20, 2015
1. How did you manage to link the application without an application number?
I keep trying and it gives me "no applications found" error.
2. I also need to update my degree since I had not been given the certificate when I first applied. Has anyone managed to update their documents at all?
Because he got COPR one day advance to the posted date he post yesterday, today is 14 July

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
It's your CIC account where you need to link your application. then you can check whether medical is passed or not.
I logged in but I don't see anything medical exam related
I see View the applications you submitted Continue an application you haven't submitted
So sorry. But could you give me info?
appreciate it!

grace17ca

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
03-09-2017
1. How did you manage to link the application without an application number?
I keep trying and it gives me "no applications found" error.
2. I also need to update my degree since I had not been given the certificate when I first applied. Has anyone managed to update their documents at all?
I was able to linked my application when I got my biometric letter. Found the application number there.

Rohit1992

Apr 12, 2019
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

------------------------------------------------
Can we link application with gd key without AOR