+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Me&myself

Sep 30, 2020
Hello guys,
I've submitted a web form to justify some mistakes I had on my imm5669e form. I've read on this thread that some people are receiving replies within 10 days (even if it is a negative reply). I have sent my web form more than a month ago and still no response. Should I send another web form, or just wait for them. I literally started to suspect whether I sent it or I did something wrong and it was not sent.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hello guys,
I've submitted a web form to justify some mistakes I had on my imm5669e form. I've read on this thread that some people are receiving replies within 10 days (even if it is a negative reply). I have sent my web form more than a month ago and still no response. Should I send another web form, or just wait for them. I literally started to suspect whether I sent it or I did something wrong and it was not sent.
Not getting a response is a good sign. They might update your file

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
How can you say ?
Like you had same experience,

asking bcos i sent a webform on tues after AOR , and my app was updated on Sunday ( GU ) , however i did not get any reply to webform.
there is a guy here who made a mistake with his passport number and sent a webform. His webform was accepted. He confirmed with an IRCC agent after getting the AOR. He didn't get any response. So it seems like whoever is not getting a response is actually getting accepted.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
anyone knows how to contact the consulate general of india , toronto via email ? I need it because while I am checking PCC on BLS site its showing my wrong date of birth .I want to send them email before they print it .pls anyone have their email address .

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hello guys,
I sent a webform too ..its been 2 weeks now ..no reply ..made the same mistake for background info ..also i know someone who sent a webform right after they submitted their application and they got a reply saying once the officer reviews the file a note has been added ,so they accepted the information submitted after the application

Reactions: Me&myself

Ahmed MUs

Jul 13, 2021
I sent a webform too ..its been 2 weeks now ..no reply ..made the same mistake for background info ..also i know someone who sent a webform right after they submitted their application and they got a reply saying once the officer reviews the file a note has been added ,so they accepted the information submitted after the application
I need to update and add some documents "my background check , my wife Medical exam and add some of my paystubs" i will start doing that next week after i get all those documents

Reactions: Newuser2909

Tania TSN

Jun 29, 2021
Hi! I just applied for my PGWP ( with a still valid student permit). I am also currently employed and I am looking to apply to TR to PR. I have all the documents now but the proof of authorization to work.

Can someone tell me if they were in the same situation and what they did ?
I heard some people received a letter after they applied for their PGWP stating that they can work full time while waiting for a decision.

My question is will I receive this letter too? Or do I need to ask for it ?

And if I will not get it how should I proof that I am authorized to work while waiting for a decision ?

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I need to update and add some documents "my background check , my wife Medical exam and add some of my paystubs" i will start doing that next week after i get all those documents
I just hope they reply back soon ..usually they reply in 10 business days ..It’s more that 10 business days..I hope they accept my documents..keeping my fingers crossed

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hi! I just applied for my PGWP ( with a still valid student permit). I am also currently employed and I am looking to apply to TR to PR. I have all the documents now but the proof of authorization to work.

Can someone tell me if they were in the same situation and what they did ?
I heard some people received a letter after they applied for their PGWP stating that they can work full time while waiting for a decision.

My question is will I receive this letter too? Or do I need to ask for it ?

And if I will not get it how should I proof that I am authorized to work while waiting for a decision ?
If you’ve applied for work permit they must have /will send you the confirmation email ..which actually allows you to work legally

Reactions: Tania TSN

yassinebouhlel

Sep 27, 2020
Hello everyone
I am graduated from a college in Quebec with a 16 months degree(On the final letter its mentionned that the programm is a 2 years program done in 16 months), I am waiting for the french test result, I am working right now and my boss will provide me a document showing that he will transfer me to NB once I got the PR .

Is there eny risk applying in my case ?

Thanks

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
  • Stream: Essential Worker Non-Health
  • Submitted: July 2, 2021
  • AOR: Waiting