+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Bro what happened was you got your App Number when you file got uploaded online into the system thats why you were unable to do it before. Can't link if there is no file to link.

I haven't received any letters from the ircc like AOR /Request letter. still was able to link.

There was request letter for pcc in the portal didn't got any email for that.
So the portal updated but you didn't get an email regarding your update? That's strange.

Rolan-80

Jul 13, 2021
Hello guys, anyone knows if there is still a chance to replace completely the supporting documents with new ones in TR-PR path after submission? Any Experience ?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Bro what happened was you got your App Number when you file got uploaded online into the system thats why you were unable to do it before. Can't link if there is no file to link.

I haven't received any letters from the ircc like AOR /Request letter. still was able to link.

There was request letter for pcc in the portal didn't got any email for that.
If you can link, means they are working on your files.
You will get AOR, BIL, ADR... soon. (if you missed something, or they need more information,)

Reactions: sarbpreet

joseangel22

Jul 13, 2021
Hello good people, I'm VERY VERY Stressed since I just found out that I have gaps in my personal history, in the Schedule A Blackground-declaration form

I applied under the International graduates. How can I fix it, is there Any hope? Should I withdrawn the application?