+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

bvm267

May 13, 2015
they process for AOR is slower than a windows 98
It is. I think they made a mistake by announcing they were expecting to process most applications in 6 months. At this rate, that won't be the case.
I applied on May 13th. I should probably forget about this for a long time and check at the end of the year, it might help with the stress levels.

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Got eCOPR today. Hail Whitehorse and Calagry offices, once they got started with my file they processed everything pretty smoothly.

I'm going to get a drink now and rest for a bit.
Congratulations buddy, I think it is taking about a month from AOR to Portal email.

Quackisss

Jul 6, 2021
Hi Bro,
Thanks for your information. I have few questions: My the last valid day of my current opw is 31 Aug. I'm planning to apply visitor record. If I apply for visitor around end of Aug (before 31 Aug), will I still have implied status or I have to apply at least 30days before 31 Aug to have implied status? After submitting the application for visitor, May I keep working till the last day of the current wp or I have to stop working?
They state clearly to apply at least 30 days before your status expires so its best to do as they say usually. You can work right up until August 31st. From that day you can stay in the country as a visitor on implied status until you get a decision on your visitor record application but you cannot work after August 31st.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020