+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
They usually reply so late.
I also submitted the webform with medical exam report but they said that they will request later if it's required and they don't accept the document though the webform.
Atleast they replied back in your case ..I haven’t heard anything from them after sending them the webform ..what should I do ?

manu.K

Jun 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have one question. As I am waiting for RCMP PCC, Is IRCC going to check for my eligibility and all, or are they going to drop my application and only resume when I submit RCMP?

Tania TSN

Jun 29, 2021
I am planning to apply in French international graduate path. I have all the papers required. However I do not have my paystubs but I have my letter of employment.
do I need to have my paystubs to apply or can I apply without them ?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
No, I was not able to link it without application number. I was trying everyday but it was not working.
It makes no sense how some of us can link our application before AOR but some of us can't... I can only guess it's because a lot of IRCC officers are still working from home and maybe they're not all using the same federal platform?

Reactions: sarbpreet

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
No, I was not able to link it without application number. I was trying everyday but it was not working.
Bro what happened was you got your App Number when you file got uploaded online into the system thats why you were unable to do it before. Can't link if there is no file to link.

I haven't received any letters from the ircc like AOR /Request letter. still was able to link.

There was request letter for pcc in the portal didn't got any email for that.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
It makes no sense how some of us can link our application before AOR but some of us can't... I can only guess it's because a lot of IRCC officers are still working from home and maybe they're not all using the same federal platform?
I think it's simple, some people can link because the officer is working on their case, some people can't because no one has touched their case yet.
Until today, it seems the officers are trying to finish applications from 12.00 to 12.20 :)

Reactions: sarbpreet

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I think it's simple, some people can link because the officer is working on their case, some people can't because no one has touched their case yet.
Until today, it seems the officers are trying to finish applications from 12.00 to 12.20 :)
One can only link their app if their form data (pdf barcodes on IMM0008) is imported into GCMS system and a unique permanent app number is generated by GCMS.