buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Finally, First step towards PR Started.
  • APPLIED WITH OUTLAND SPOUSE
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:18pm EST
  • Linked: 12th July 9.26 PM EST
  • Medical Request: I uploaded my previous one. Asked for my spouse on 12th July.
  • Biometrics Letter Request: 12th July 8.45 PM EST
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • PCC Request: Received for both on 12th July.
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
30 days to submit Biometrics, Medical and PCC. I was able to see Medical and PCC letter after I linked my profile on CIC. Used Application number, UIC and passport for linking.
Did they request biometrics for your outland spouse as well?

Reactions: namastevoila

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Did they request biometrics for your outland spouse as well?
Yes, Everything is asked now for both of us.
Biometrics for Both
PCC for Both
Medical of Spouse. I uploaded my previous one.

30 days to submit everything. Book biometric appointment in advance if u r from India.

Reactions: buzz07

chaitaliptl

Jul 5, 2019
  • Medical Request: I uploaded my previous one. Asked for my spouse on 12th July.
  • PCC Request: Received for both on 12th July.
30 days to submit Biometrics, Medical and PCC. I was able to see Medical and PCC letter after I linked my profile on CIC. Used Application number, UIC and passport for linking.
Hi, I would like to know whether you were able to link your TR to PR application to GC key before you received AOR? Because I have also applied with my spouse under same category but I am not able to link my application to gc key. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi, I would like to know whether you were able to link your TR to PR application to GC key before you received AOR? Because I have also applied with my spouse under same category but I am not able to link my application to gc key. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
No, I was not able to link it without application number. I was trying everyday but it was not working.

Reactions: Ajkum17

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
If your spouse is in India and you are expecting BIL in the next 1 month depending on your submission time, BOOK BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW. I am not able to find an appointment till august 16th.

• Wow

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
How do I know the file number is temporary?
A typical temporary file number begins with the letter X. For example, XE123456789 refers to a temporary economic file number. When IRCC is ready to issue a permanent file number, they remove the X from the beginning. However, they sometimes issue a new number without an X in the front.

Why does IRCC issue a temporary file number?
Two potential scenarios could lead to issuing temporary file numbers:

1. Your package is incomplete, and the processing is pending on receiving missing documents or payments.
  2. IRCC does not have the resources to process your application now. However, they want to issue an AOR, so you know they have received the application.

Reactions: Tomican

chaitaliptl

Jul 5, 2019
If your spouse is in India and you are expecting BIL in the next 1 month depending on your submission time, BOOK BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW. I am not able to find an appointment till august 16th.
My spouse has already done Biometrics because of previous applications.

Reactions: shah389

lunaris_ty

Jul 12, 2021
  • Applied : May 06, 2021 12:19pm EDT
  • Linked: Jul 09, 09:08 am EDT
  • Medical Pass: July 8, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • AOR: Jul 12,2021 06:41 am EDT
  • PCC Request: -

Hi Guys.

Just share my timeline since AOR got this morning. Biometrics fee returned on July 09, Office is Sydney.
Congrats! I submitted at the same time as you and I got my biometrics fee returned today. No AOR yet

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
  • PCC Request: Received request for both on 12th July.
Did your spouse ever do a medical before? Just wondering if they are asking for spouse medicals even if they have an old one.

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Has anyone gotten his AOR in spam folder? gmail automatically deletes files every 30 days and then trash folder also does the same thing.

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
You need to make appointment with doctor as soon as possible.
Then depends on your doctor's appointment. Either you submit your application with the doctor's appointment, or submit after medical exam (if enough time).

*Remember, you have only 60 days to submit application.

*****Another point, if you had medical exam within 5 years, you can submit it with your application. (if you are in Canada)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Thanks a lot bro for your answer ☺