+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
I applied on an opening day at 12:20 PM under the health care stream
so far, I failed to link my application and didn't receive the AOR so far.

Is there anyone the same as me? so frustrated.

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hello guys ..I submitted a webform (without AOR ofcourse!)but I didn’t get any email from ircc about it..it has been 2 weeks now since I submitted the webform..what should I do ?

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
Hello guys ..I submitted a webform (without AOR ofcourse!)but I didn’t get any email from ircc about it..it has been 2 weeks now since I submitted the webform..what should I do ?
They usually reply so late.
I also submitted the webform with medical exam report but they said that they will request later if it's required and they don't accept the document though the webform.

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Finally, First step towards PR Started.
  • APPLIED WITH OUTLAND SPOUSE
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:18pm EST
  • Linked: 12th July 9.26 PM EST
  • Medical Request: I uploaded my previous one. Asked for my spouse on 12th July.
  • Biometrics Letter Request: 12th July 8.45 PM EST
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • PCC Request: Received request for both on 12th July.
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
30 days to submit Biometrics, Medical and PCC. I was able to see Medical and PCC letter after I linked my profile on CIC. Used Application number, UIC and passport for linking.

Last edited:

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
dumbass spam folder deletes emails automatically every 30 days
No need to be rude about it, they were just trying to help. You're the bigger dumbass for not checking your spam folder two months ago like everybody else managed to.

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • IRCC Requested June 24
    • completed June 25.
    • Waiting to be processed in the IRCC end.
    • Shows "not needed"
    • Called Doctor office on Jul 12, was told that bloodwork was not ready yet... (LifeLabs... Thanks for delaying my application.)
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • CoPR: (I wish ;) )

I might be able to start a full-time job soon but I might not be able to start because of my status as a student (20 hours) I qualified for this TR-PR as a master student with a job on campus. My undergrad was done in 2020 and thus I satisfied IG... The lack of a bridging work permit is really unfortunate. I have worked at that job as a co-op for almost two years and I would really hate to miss the full-time position due to some stupid bloodwork being delayed... Is it even worth it to ask the employer to apply for LMIA when my PR was to be approved sometime later this year?
I don't qualify for FSW or CEC despite being here since I was a kid! It is so frustrating...

What a mess!
SMH...

Reactions: namastevoila

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
hello

one of my friend is trying to apply through healthcare category

but we are not sure, if at all we have to update the educational documents in this category or not. non of the sections specify to provide the Canadian or international educational documents

can you tell us if we are missing something in the application