+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Reet24

May 8, 2021
How did u guys find out what time you have applied? Is it based on the time we received the confirmation email? I think I have applied before the time email shows. Any help would be appreciated.

Reet24

May 8, 2021
Another thing I wanted to ask was I applied for my PCC through BLS. It shows clear and ready for issuance from the past 3 weeks. Do I have to call them to sort this?

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
How do you guys know the exact time you submitted your application? Seems I’m the only one who can’t trace this
you must have received an email when you submitted your app . email subject will be like -"Submission confirmation – Online permanent residence application / Confirmation de soumission – Demande de résidence permanente en ligne " . from emailid - IRCC.DoNotReplyTRPR-TRPRNePasRepondre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . check arrival time for that email.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied : May 06, 2021 12:15pm EST
  • Linked: JUNE 25
  • Medical Pass: JUNE 24, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • AOR: NOT RECEIVED
  • PCC Request: - UPLOADED 25 JUNE /6JULY UNDER REVIEW
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
JUST SHAREING MY TIMELINE. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY AOR or Prearival letter soon

Reactions: Alberta2018

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Another thing I wanted to ask was I applied for my PCC through BLS. It shows clear and ready for issuance from the past 3 weeks. Do I have to call them to sort this?
I was having the same issue but then I raised a ticket through their online complain system and had it send out the very next day. Good luck!

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Everyone just try to link and don't wait for AOR because AOR are sent by system can be delayed due to glitch but linking is a manual process. It will happen when your file is in system

Reactions: Reet24

antecessor

Jul 12, 2021
Hi.
Quick question;
I applied under essential worker (non-health) about 1 month ago and have not received my AOR yet. Can I quit my job because of study? or I should be employed in the same job until I get my PR?

Quackisss

Jul 6, 2021
hi! would anyone know if we apply for this tr to pr pathway, are we considered on "maintained/implied" status once the validity of our current permit expires while we are waiting for the AORs or while our application is still in progress?
There is no implied status for PR applications. You will need to apply for another work permit or for a visitor record to stay legally in the country. If you apply for work permit or visitor record at least 30 days before your current permit expires then you will be on implied status until you get a decision on that application.

TR to PR is also not eligible for a Bridge Permit right now but some people have stated that on their AOR there's a note saying that Bridge Permit may become available to us in the future.