+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

tugba123

Jul 10, 2021
Hello everyone! I have another question for you, I think you might know the answer to.
So in the eligibility section it indicates that we have to be in Canada when we are applying, does this mean the date that we paid the fees and submitted our documents or the date we received the AOR? Thank you in advance!

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi folks,
I have submitted my express entry profile today (crs 496). Next draw will probably be in two weeks, and then I have 60 days to submit the application.

If i receive aor/update on my tr2pr application before mid-august, I will consider declining express entry invitation. If not, I will go ahead with express entry. At least it's tried and tested, been around and transparent.

Let's see what happens next! Good luck to everybody!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone! I have another question for you, I think you might know the answer to.
So in the eligibility section it indicates that we have to be in Canada when we are applying, does this mean the date that we paid the fees and submitted our documents or the date we received the AOR? Thank you in advance!
What is your answer? the date that you submitted your documents or the date you received the AOR ;)

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
Hello guys. I intend to link my profile. However, I’m having some difficulty with it. I was asked what province and city I intend to live in Canada as per my application. Honestly, I can’t remember what answers I gave in my application. Any help on how I could recover my answers?

Reactions: namastevoila

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hello guys. I intend to link my profile. However, I’m having some difficulty with it. I was asked what province and city I intend to live in Canada as per my application. Honestly, I can’t remember what answers I gave in my application. Any help on how I could recover my answers?
The answer is in the IMM008 form. The first section asks where you want to live in Canada.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
on Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], one with barcodes. (Question 5 to be precise)