+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Calgary IRCC CGY4604***

Omg just got it
Awesome!

Reactions: Alberta2018

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
With no mistake so far on file. May be they will directly send copr to those who have complete submission.
I guess if you have done your biometrics, medical etc then there's no other reason for them to contact you so yes you might just go straight to the portal thing. Although I'm sure you'll get an AOR first.

Reactions: sarbpreet

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Thank you for the positivity brother but this thing has now actually diverted our minds a lot. I don't feel like working and can not concentrate on other things.
Even if you get AOR, then you will want to get Portal access, then COPR, then you will be counting days to Citizenship, then that.
Try your best to divert your mind, and it should work. Have faith that things will go your way :)

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I guess if you have done your biometrics, medical etc then there's no other reason for them to contact you so yes you might just go straight to the portal thing. Although I'm sure you'll get an AOR first.
I think so. If all documents are done when applying, then from AOR -> e-COPR will be within a month.

Reactions: JALT

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Calgary IRCC CGY4604***

Omg just got it
Finally :) congrats
That being said, I don't think I am gonna get mine today :(

Reactions: Alberta2018

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Made my application in the International Graduate Stream by May 7 at 12:09 AM. Guess have to wait for quite a while before I hear any updates.
Btw, my IELTS scores are expiring by October 2021. Will this be a problem if I do not hear any updates on my application by then?