+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Stoick06

May 28, 2020
He didn't provide those at first?
He did prove it with job letter and paystubs. Jut on Imm 130 he didnt put "ongoing" in the job end date instead put 05-05-2021. Moreover, his job letter was missing exact date of start the employment with the company. I believe IRCC will ask if someone is missing paystubs. Just some positivity.

jfklol123

Jun 26, 2021
Please don't spread false news here unless you have proof! People are already under a lot of stress.
It might be true! I got my AOR on June 30th I applied at 12:20 pm. Did my medical on May 27th. Everything was ready before June 1st.

KimKime

Jul 8, 2021
Correct. They will request if they need it.
But you must submitted the PCC from your country, and the countries you lived more than 6 months.

Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html
Date modified: 2021-05-13
Thank you so much :)

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Which province are you in? In Alberta many of us got AORs. Me and my friends hired the same immigration representative firm. we applied between 12:20-12:22. All got AORs.
All of you guys are from Alberta?
So they are sending based on Provinces? Which province they are referring to? the intent to live province or current address province?

My address and intent to reside both are Toronto, Ontario. Applied on 12:17, nothing so far

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
So they are sending based on Provinces? Which province they are referring to? the intent to live province or current address province?

My address and intent to reside both are Toronto, Ontario. Applied on 12:17, nothing so far
I'm from Toronto, Ontario and was able to link yesterday. They've just arrived at the 12.17-12.18 batch so you will be receiving it in 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: fsss

jfklol123

Jun 26, 2021

Yes we are from Alberta. I applied intend to reside in Alberta. I guess IRCC might consider Ontario and BC as too overflowed. The prairie provinces might get a easier pass.

Last edited:

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
One question, please. Can I attach a short explanation letter with each of the documents I submit, because if I merge them into a single letter, it becomes quite lengthy?