+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SinghSatnam

Jul 8, 2021
My spouse had her medical exam in January last year, will it work as panelists are not doing medical without an Immigration letter in India?
Although we booked an upfront medical exam for August, can I attach the appointment mail to the IME document or I can attach last year's IME document?
I want to apply for essential worker next week as applications are filling up fast...

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
My spouse had her medical exam in January last year, will it work as panelists are not doing medical without an Immigration letter in India?
Although we booked an upfront medical exam for August, can I attach the appointment mail to the IME document or I can attach last year's IME document?
I want to apply for essential worker next week as applications are filling up fast...
I think you should attached the Upfront Med Ex. appointment.
If the doctor is on the list from CIC, then add IME to documents also.

*You can check the panel physicians in India here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Reactions: SinghSatnam

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
How do you link the application without AOR? it's asking for AOR when I tried
Guys if somebody is able to link the application without AOR means that immigration officer has already started processing their application in the back and they will receive the AOR shortly, I think 24-48 hours before receiving the AOR you can link your application easily. I hope this helps

Last edited: