+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Vaish Ap

May 12, 2021
Stream: International Graduate with Dependant
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12.14 EST)
Biometrics: (Already done in 2017)
Application Linked: June 23rd
Medical Passed: June 23rd
Biometrics Refund Fee: June 25th
AOR:June 28th (07.10am EST) CPC sydney
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
COPR: -
Did you submit your RCMP or just the PCC from local police?

Vaish Ap

May 12, 2021
Anyone else having troubles linking their TR to PR application to IRCC account? does anyone know how to fix it? I tried all the combinations possible and I copied and pasted the details on my application to make sure it's error free but it's still not working. :/ Getting super paranoid and anxious here. Submitted under IG stream 4pm EST
relax buddy, they're still processing applications submitted at around 12.15-12.30 pm eat

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Anyone else having troubles linking their TR to PR application to IRCC account? does anyone know how to fix it? I tried all the combinations possible and I copied and pasted the details on my application to make sure it's error free but it's still not working. :/ Getting super paranoid and anxious here. Submitted under IG stream 4pm EST
4 pm est, I’d suggest to try in a month or maybe 2-3.
They’re still at around 12:20 EST.

Reactions: Archu82

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
You may be lucky to link it while they are working on your application.
Link or not, they will send AOR to you after with instruction how to link.

*Yours is 4.00pm est means tooooooooooo far behind (around 19,000 applications) :)

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
You may be lucky to link it while they are working on your application.
Link or not, they will send AOR to you after with instruction how to link.

*Yours is 4.00pm est means tooooooooooo far behind (around 19,000 applications) :)
Yes I am. Thank you for yours and everyone else's responses. my anxiety level decreased a little bit. I should stop emailing IRCC now. haha

iceboat

Apr 22, 2021
I applied around 12:14 PM EST still waiting, I think they have started offering AOR with respect to Postal Code. Since, some of my friend applied around 12:30 and they got AORs
Hi there- I'm 12:15 and also waiting. Do you mind sharing some info regarding your app? Stream? What was upfront and what's not?

FYI- mine is IG stream. Based in Toronto. Single applicant. Did biometrics already. LOE for medical (appointment proof). Did my medical on May 20.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi there- I'm 12:15 and also waiting. Do you mind sharing some info regarding your app? Stream? What was upfront and what's not?

FYI- mine is IG stream. Based in Toronto. Single applicant. Did biometrics already. LOE for medical (appointment proof). Did my medical on May 20.
I think Toronto applications are taking time to process more than any other regions