+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sajmad

Apr 25, 2021
I applied around 12:14 PM EST still waiting, I think they have started offering AOR with respect to Postal Code. Since, some of my friend applied around 12:30 and they got AORs
Maybe initially they started in the order of submission but changed the strategy . I guess they might be picking up applications based on the expiry date of the PGWP. The ones expiring first could be dealt with first... this is just a guess with no empircal proof. But appears logical.

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
can anyone help me...

EE file--- did you submit your permanent resident application before?
what can I choose yes or no?
I applied in TR to PR
if I choose yes... than I have no application number for tr to pr? please help me...

or this option is only for Express entry permanent residence application which I never submitted before..?

snooplion

May 6, 2021
can anyone help me...

EE file--- did you submit your permanent resident application before?
what can I choose yes or no?
I applied in TR to PR
if I choose yes... than I have no application number for tr to pr? please help me...

or this option is only for Express entry permanent residence application which I never submitted before..?
Someone mentioned earlier they put 'no' but also attached a LOE stating they applied for TR to PR but did not have AOR (application number) yet

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Stream: International Graduate with Dependant
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12.14 EST)
Biometrics: (Already done in 2017)
Application Linked: June 23rd
Medical Passed: June 23rd
Biometrics Refund Fee: June 25th
AOR:June 28th (07.10am EST) CPC sydney
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
COPR: -
Kindly keep me updated, I have the same exact timeline and with spouse as well.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Anyone else having troubles linking their TR to PR application to IRCC account? does anyone know how to fix it? I tried all the combinations possible and I copied and pasted the details on my application to make sure it's error free but it's still not working. :/ Getting super paranoid and anxious here. Submitted under IG stream 4pm EST