+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I applied within BC . All of us who are left and applied at 12:17 pm est and after are from BC as well? If yes, then this might be true that the applications getting processed region wise

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Many stupid Immigration representatives are spreading false news everywhere. These idiots are always waiting to find someone's nervousness to make money!
They are hunters, not our friend as they open their mouths. I always stay away from them

Miles Brady

Jul 8, 2021
Can Anyone remember what time on May 6th the payment portal stopped working. I remember trying to pay at 1pm but the site crashed and I wasnt able to submit until 3.06pm. Twitter was popping with people in the same boat. I'm just hoping that they are processing people who applied between 12pm to 1pm now but then it will jumped to like 2.30pm when the payment portal was fixed. Did anyone else experience something similar on MAY 6th.

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Can Anyone remember what time on May 6th the payment portal stopped working. I remember trying to pay at 1pm but the site crashed and I wasnt able to submit until 3.06pm. Twitter was popping with people in the same boat. I'm just hoping that they are processing people who applied between 12pm to 1pm now but then it will jumped to like 2.30pm when the payment portal was fixed. Did anyone else experience something similar on MAY 6th.
I did my payment at 3AM EDT as I distrust overfunded but underperforming government technology.
The payment portal might have been down around 1PM May 6. There should be some record of IRCC Twitter indicating the exact time.