+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I was just completing the forms for CEC applications. If I don't receive any kind of update within the next week or two, I will just withdraw TR to PR and submit it under CEC. But I saw a question in the form:

Has you applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

What should be the answer, as I applied for TR to PR, If I say yes, they give me another input box to insert file number, what is the file number here?

@Frisk I guess you applied under both, please help

Reactions: PR Dreamer

snooplion

May 6, 2021
I was just completing the forms for CEC applications. If I don't receive any kind of update within the next week or two, I will just withdraw TR to PR and submit it under CEC. But I saw a question in the form:

Has you applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

What should be the answer, as I applied for TR to PR, If I say yes, they give me another input box to insert file number, what is the file number here?
If you withdraw before you get AOR, then you haven't applied before. If you get AOR, that's your file number

Reactions: PR Dreamer and fsss

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
How did you link it to your CIC account without your AOR number?
Once a person is near about receiving his AOR that means somebody from the immigration started working on their file then they can link the file using UCI number and family name and other info with their cic account online

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I used UCI and place of birth to link my application. We can use passport number too but I made a mistake in the passport number in form IMM008E
if you don't mind and have some time. Can you try to find your application with your passport number again. Just to see what happens, and whether the form values are important or not?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Another 12:17 guy name Jacon Philopose received his AOR . Informed on fb
Slowly everyone will get AOR no matter what. I think what taking so long is the counter was 1390 for 12:17 PM, from that time the number of applications started increasing rapidly. at 12:23 the counter was 3000.

So 1390 applications in the first 17 minutes and 1700 applications in the next 6 minutes. I guess you understand what I mean

Last edited:

Simran6578

Jun 30, 2021
Slowly everyone will get AOR no matter what. I think what Is taking so long is the counter was 1390 for 12:17 PM, from that time the number of applications started increasing rapidly. at 12:23 the counter was 3000.

So 1390 applications in the first 17 minutes and 1700 applications in the next 6 minutes. I guess you understand what I mean
I agree ... yes it make sense . the number of applicants increase btw this time slot .

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Slowly everyone will get AOR no matter what. I think what taking so long is the counter was 1390 for 12:17 PM, from that time the number of applications started increasing rapidly. at 12:23 the counter was 3000.

You are spot on.

Also, if anyone is wondering why someone that applied by 12:20 EST has received AOR and you that submitted 12:17pm EST has not received yours? The answer is simple.

These visa officers are humans and they work at different speed.
Everyone will get AOR with time.

Stay grateful and stay hopeful always. one love.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Received aor 2 days ago but no update on my application. How long does it take to get the pcc request after getting aor?