+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
So based on my understanding for this program we can travel as long as we can return to Canada for example having a valid work or study permit.
I would appreciate it if anyone who has more knowledge would comment.

I have applied under IG on 12:17 and No AOR yet. Is it possible that I travel now and come back to Canada a month later?

I really appreciate everyone's help as I absolutely need to travel and I am very stressed about it.
Maybe, you can refer to info on this program at ircc website they clarified everything there.

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
Hello,

I have one question if someone can help,

I am still on a study permit and have completed 1560 hrs of work in 1 year however my NOC is not on the list. I'm working in a hospital as a graduate research assistant on the COVID-19 project. If someone has contacted IRCC and have any confusion regarding NOC and got some help?

I tried contacting IRCC but no luck. Some consultants said I'm not eligible however some people advised may be IRCC agents can help chose me the relevant NOC if not exactly the same! ?

Any suggestions!
If job performed with NOC that is not the list im afraid it might consider "illegible" but EE CEC could be okay. Ask experts be of help

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Some people reported that there have been no updates 1 month after receiving AOR. So, even if you get your AOR it will most probably take upto 4 weeks for anything to update on the application except for a few exceptional cases where people have received their copr's already after submitting everything upfront in the first 10 minutes on may6th.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

------------------------------------------------

Hi Fellow TR to PR applicants! I thought I might repost the very first post of this thread as a reminder of why this thread was created. This is a place for us to share our timelines, our information, and generally support each other in this long, dark path through the IRCC maze. There are still new people joining this thread who now have to trawl nearly 350 pages of a mixture of relevant information, and, more recently, many pages of irrelevant negativity and panic.

We are all in it for the long-haul. A lot of us are international students with a Mount Everest size of debt and desperately need our permanent SIN number to sort out our finances (like me) - many of us are currently blocked for 24 hrs from trying to link our account as we are trying so many times each day (like me) - some of us have our visas running out shortly - some of us want our family here etc. etc. We all have reasons to be stressed out and checking our phones every time it makes the email sound like maniacs. BUT, the fact is - this thread is meant for us to share our timelines and support each other in our journey. We all knew it would take a long, long time - that's what the IRCC do. From what I can see - getting the AOR takes a very long time, but the next stages are quite rapid. There's every reason to believe many of us will get PR before 31st Dec as promised by the IRCC.

I still check this forum several times to day as I want to see timelines counting down - I have not received an AOR, I can't link my application so I come to this forum to see what's happening, but sometimes the negativity can be a bit disheartening. I feel bad for anybody new joining this thread that joins in the middle of pages of despair!

I'm hoping we can lighten the mood a bit on this forum and go back to posting interesting and relevant information...

Or you can just tell me to go stick it up my *!&>@... if that feels more satisfying ;-)

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Update

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 09:17 PST )
Biometrics: July 2 ( submitted biometrics july 5)
Medical - Passed July 2.
AOR: July 6 (03:30 PST) CPC sydney
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
COPR: -

Submitted webform with app number for missing docs (completion letter,paystub,pcc and rcmp)

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Update

Medical - Passed July 2.

Submitted webform with app number for missing docs (completion letter,paystub,pcc and rcmp)

What is CPC sydney?

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Update

Medical - Passed July 2.

Did they ask for the missing docs or you submitted before they asked for them?

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Did they ask for the missing docs or you submitted before they asked for them?
No they didn’t ask for it as i uploaded atleast single single doc to prove eligibility.However i submitted PCC from my local police office but i have heared sometimes they don’t accept that so i wanted to submit PCC FROM BLS as i got that after May 6 thats why i added another docs too with that bcos im already sending a webform so why not send other docs too,just to be on safer side.

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply under Workers in Canada: Essential, Non-Health Care category.

I am currently living in Montreal, QC. One of the requirement says “Plan to live outside of Quebec”.

I recently graduated, applied and waiting for my Workpermit. My study permit expired last week so no new employer will give me job. I am about to complete 1560 hours.

Can someone please advise on requirements of proving intent to live outside of Quebec.