+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I am on a study permit, have had research assistant experiences on health and immigration, then working about 1000 hours as a front line worker in a community based agency. I submitted my application as my NOCs where both on stream A , i am here in Canada , living and working, why not giving a try.

I am doing research on immigration and health, the NOCs in stream A state that a health policy researcher can apply. You are one of them if I am not mistaken, I do not know what kinds of covid-19 research you do though.

Good luck,

My project is a PAN Canada project that involves qualitative interviews but via telephone because of COVID restrictions. I will try to see if i can somehow fit!!

Thanks!! it is helpful!

Reactions: Vishal2207

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Your job designation/title "graduate research assistant" is not important. Your roles and responsibilities are important, they should match with the eligible NOC list provided by IRCC. If roles and responsibilities are not matching then you are not eligible. IRCC call agent won't help you with this case. you need to seek Immigration consultant/lawyer advice here.

Thanks! I'll try to contact one!

wqh5107

Jun 16, 2021
Update

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
AOR: June 28th (7:09 EST) CPC sydney
Biometrics: Already submitted before
Medical: passed July 6th
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
COPR: -

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
So based on my understanding for this program we can travel as long as we can return to Canada for example having a valid work or study permit.
I would appreciate it if anyone who has more knowledge would comment.

I have applied under IG on 12:17 and No AOR yet. Is it possible that I travel now and come back to Canada a month later?

I really appreciate everyone's help as I absolutely need to travel and I am very stressed about it.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Even i want to travel to my home country. I been living alone for past 4 years. I thought this tr to pr pathway could fetch p.r fast.but they are delaying more than 2 months just for Aors!! Im plsnning to meet my Family now that Im fully vaccinated and wsnt to only return after I get P.R. can we also do biometrics ipfront now or

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Guys I don't know if this is true or not but one of an immigration consultant replied on my post that three of his clients got COPR for IG stream applied around 12:30 pm est on fb. I don't know what's going on with IRCC

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Even i want to travel to my home country. I been living alone for past 4 years. I thought this tr to pr pathway could fetch p.r fast.but they are delaying more than 2 months just for Aors!! Im plsnning to meet my Family now that Im fully vaccinated and wsnt to only return after I get P.R. can we also do biometrics ipfront now or
You must be in Canada at the time of your application and at the time of your PR approval.

If you must travel, make sure you are back in the country before IRCC send you your e-COPR. All the best.

Reactions: Belal_Belal

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Guys I don't know if this is true or not but one of an immigration consultant replied on my post that three of his clients got COPR for IG stream applied around 12:30 pm est on fb. I don't know what's going on with IRCC
-- I am froze now man, really man my heart is just feeling bad for all of us

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
It is true. One of my friend applied at 12:25 EST, he got COPR last Friday.

Reactions: Belal_Belal

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
-- I am froze now man, really man my heart is just feeling bad for all of us
Same here Sarb the application was complete and everything is upfront I don't know why it is taking so much time for them to process the applications submitted at 12:20 pm est.