+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Without AOR, you will not have an application number if you don't have an application number, they will not able to link your webform to your application.

If you have a UCI number, submit a webform anyway, it will be stored in the database(as a record) and you can tell them later you tried to let them know as soon as you figured out the mistake, and give IRCC a call and talk to an agent and let them know. That call will also be recorded. We are human, we make mistakes, nothing to worry as long as you let them know before they find out.
Thanks for the instant replay . With UCI number I will raise a web from.and will keep posted the status.

Reactions: Belal_Belal

EFAB

Jul 2, 2021
I called IRCC today and asked about how we can upload the documents like PCC without having an AOR and the agent told me you can do so when you get your AOR, and wait for now as this is a new pathway it may take some time but he assured me that everyone will get an AOR no matter if you missed a document and they are aware of payment issues and other thing like this.

manjitspal

Oct 20, 2015
I called IRCC today and asked about how we can upload the documents like PCC without having an AOR and the agent told me you can do so when you get your AOR, and wait for now as this is a new pathway it may take some time but he assured me that everyone will get an AOR no matter if you missed a document and they are aware of payment issues and other thing like this.
Good information

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
I called IRCC and got an update:

Submitted: May 6th at 12:09pm
BIL: June 8th
Medical Passed: June 8th
AOR: June 9th
Biometrics done: June 30th
Ghost Update: June 10th
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress

I have not received PAL, called IRCC twice

Called IRCC:

June 17th: was told only medical passed, Criminality in progress and everything else not started
July 2nd: told medical passed, criminality passed, eligibility passed and security in progress
Your lease was expiring in June but how did they know it? Did you mention it to them? Was trying to figure out why would they ask Schedule A for no reason...

Reactions: Belal_Belal

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I applied Under IG category around 6.20p.m. i wnat to know whther I can travel to my home country during this time?