+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Yes and I was only trying to put my name for pool, it's not like I'm accepting the invitation. Could you please guide what should I do?
What did you attach along with the application? You must have attached the proof that you have submitted your PCC?
Due to that, you got a request to upload it.

Now. I believe IRCC expects you to have it by the time they request for it or at least you are at end of the process of obtaining the doc. They are giving 30 days, assuming you already applied it, before applying to the stream.
Yes the one I applied earlier, had some mistakes in it so I had to apply it again.

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys did anybody apply without their dependent(s) overseas? Is there any way to include them after/before receiving the AOR?

RAHIRAISZ

Jul 4, 2021
I’m missing the mail from Ircc after successfully submitted the application .After three days it automatically disappeared

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
How does IRCC send the PR card to an apartment that requires a buzz code to enter the building? Just so you know, my building doesn't have a canada post mailbox room like the other apartments.

Last edited:

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,I applied non-healthcare worker category,I sent my Pcc application to BLS on 28th/June,it reached BLS on 29th,status showing application submitted,how many days may take to know the status?
and as IRCC said there is no medical required if we give our medical for previous work permit,so am not going to take medical again, submitted previous medical upfront with TR to PR application.

I added my spouse in application,she is in India and she got her Sowp in January,but she couldn't travel bcz of restrictions.now my wife need medical again for PR or same previous upfront is okay?

Someone please suggest me,it helps me alot, thanks in advance.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
How does IRCC send the PR card to an apartment that requires a buzz code to enter the building? Just so you know, my building doesn't have a canada post mailbox room like the other apartments.
They will leave a sticker at the main gate with attempt to delivery and then you will take that sticker to that Canada post office with your id to collect your card.

Reactions: Ac1dico

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Are you saying those that submitted between 2:45 am and 2:55am on may 7th have may likely wait till end of august or september
see by the trend, they are going very slow.
They started giving AOR to few in june but still not covered first half hour candidates. Many are left.
This month we hope to get as i have too applied at 12:50pm EST. But that is also we hope to get end of the month or near about.
No doubt some people got too (after first after hour). Rest depends upon embasy.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,I applied non-healthcare worker category,I sent my Pcc application to BLS on 28th/June,it reached BLS on 29th,status showing application submitted,how many days may take to know the status?
and as IRCC said there is no medical required if we give our medical for previous work permit,so am not going to take medical again, submitted previous medical upfront with TR to PR application.

I added my spouse in application,she is in India and she got her Sowp in January,but she couldn't travel bcz of restrictions.now my wife need medical again for PR or same previous upfront is okay?

Someone please suggest me,it helps me alot, thanks in advance.
They is no reqrmnt of uh to submit her upfront. You can upload her previous one or if embassy ask you to submit again then go for it.

ahaan

Dec 11, 2018
Hi I got my AOR on june 23 and got requested for PCC, but it's still in process (applied june 25). They gave me a time period of 30 days to get back otherwise my application will be rejected not sure what to do. Since the processing time for Indian pcc is 8 weeks.
First, request BLS or embassy to process it faster. But, you can directly try from India. Send anyone to the nearest police station and request them to give you the PCC. They will make it.. ( many people will say “you need to get PCC from BLS,” not mandatory)