+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gbsvisa

Jul 3, 2021
Hi I got my AOR on june 23 and got requested for PCC, but it's still in process (applied june 25). They gave me a time period of 30 days to get back otherwise my application will be rejected not sure what to do. Since the processing time for Indian pcc is 8 weeks.
Ask your family member to go to the nearest Saanjh Kander and apply PCC, in 5-7 days you will get the PCC.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, I submitted my application at 12:15PM on May 6 under IG stream. Haven’t received AOR till now. Any idea what can be the issue? I added previous medical while submitting the application.
Did you apply without any dependent?

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Guys if someone have ITA under CEC EE and also applied for TR to PR under IG but not received the AOR yet. can we proceed with both applications?
I tried to put my name in the pool for next draw but it's not letting me do it, it says that I have already applied. I applied for TR to PR.

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Just wait until three days before of the deadline and explain that due to covid 19 they have backlogs and its taking longer than usual for them to process it, kindly please give further extension. Attach as many as proofs you can.
Yes I'll try this as a last option

Pardeep911

Jun 21, 2021
I got a question. To link application is it necessary to have gc key account or we can use sign in partner account i have used sign in partner when i applied for work permit and study permit extension

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
I got a question. To link application is it necessary to have gc key account or we can use sign in partner account i have used sign in partner when i applied for work permit and study permit extension
I believe either is okay, I used a gckey account to apply for my work permit so I used that.

Olena Koval

Feb 25, 2021
Guys if someone have ITA under CEC EE and also applied for TR to PR under IG but not received the AOR yet. can we proceed with both applications?
Yes,we have two applications in proccess now,CEC AOR May 14 and TR to PR applied on June 1(no AOR yet)but it's not the IG
In Thursday we got IMM 5669,schedule A for me(wife)because i leave Canada and my husband(primary aplicant)stay in Canada.They want to know about my current living address.For now i dont know what's going next

Reactions: Belal_Belal